Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Kiera Leluch
Very Cute.

If you want to make a male version I would simply just remove the skirt part of it and probably color it in the blue just to show the color variant layout better.

That is a possiblility, but ive already submitted this in. I am working on another item that i think alot of guys and girls might like though. It should be done sometime tonight. smile

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Idaten Nine
It's pretty. Will this be available in yellow?

Can if alot of people want it too! The color possibilities that i put on the paper were just random colors. I was ready to finish the picture and go to bed lol.

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
smile

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

know wats funny? i have a thing for foxes and ur username is artic fox razz in rpg's or just rp's my character's name is usually Vulpine (the classification or "sciency term" of a fox) i love to be a 5 tailed fox smile on youtube and other places im also known as Phantomfox or Phantomfox5.

Koolz. i chose the name to have some type of meaning like the "Art"ik part is me just liking art and that arctic foxes r so pretty and FLUFFIE!! whee At the zoo they actually have a arctic fox but ive never been able to see it. I have tried to make a dream avi with the arctic fox theme but it ended up being too expensive and time consuming T^T

its ok. did u know the artic fox is usually white but change color to better blend in with its enviroment? its even been recorded to change blue. razz

Oh yeah ive heard of that. They will change colors like when it snows and when it's summer. I watch Animal Planet at times. xp

i did a research paper on them for school way back when. lol razz i sound so old

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
unit01testtype
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype

know wats funny? i have a thing for foxes and ur username is artic fox razz in rpg's or just rp's my character's name is usually Vulpine (the classification or "sciency term" of a fox) i love to be a 5 tailed fox smile on youtube and other places im also known as Phantomfox or Phantomfox5.

Koolz. i chose the name to have some type of meaning like the "Art"ik part is me just liking art and that arctic foxes r so pretty and FLUFFIE!! whee At the zoo they actually have a arctic fox but ive never been able to see it. I have tried to make a dream avi with the arctic fox theme but it ended up being too expensive and time consuming T^T

its ok. did u know the artic fox is usually white but change color to better blend in with its enviroment? its even been recorded to change blue. razz

Oh yeah ive heard of that. They will change colors like when it snows and when it's summer. I watch Animal Planet at times. xp

i did a research paper on them for school way back when. lol razz i sound so old

Lol i would work a research paper like that anyday while at school. (that is if i could choose what my research paper could be about. razz ) My most recent research paper was Capitalism vs Communisium ugh >.<

13,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fashionable Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
heart it is so cute!!! mrgreen

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Four days
Nice.

Thank u!

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
FLOWERFOUR
heart it is so cute!!! mrgreen

Thx! I hope both designs get plenty of <3 !

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Anyone out there? o3o I have a new item...

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PLZ GIVE FEEDBACK ON NEW ITEM!!! T^T

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
... i offfer muffinz if u tell me something about the new item :3

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I love the designs! there adorable! heart

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
minique143

YAYEE!! biggrin I got a reply after awhile! thx for being positive about it ~^-^~

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Artik Fox 13-8
minique143

YAYEE!! biggrin I got a reply after awhile! thx for being positive about it ~^-^~

no problem ;p

Sparkly Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love the dress, but a skinnier waist would make me love it even more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash