• Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath

Yeah same here. I used to be a big fan of him but Boys of Fall is definitely when he went downhill.
LOVE She Think's My Tractor's Sexy X}

That's one of my favorites and I also really like No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem! biggrin

Same here! & Keg in the Closet was awesome.. when I first heard it I always thought he was saying cake in the closet lol. I'd take either, all I have in my closet is a beanbag chair o.O

o.o more than what I have xD

Lol what can I say, I needed somewhere to sit when I was on my phone in the closet *shrug* I wish some of my friends here appreciated country music.. I have ONE friend who is a fan of Zac Brown and that is the only country artist he enjoys. Everyone else thinks country is terrible. I'm trying to win them over so I can drag them to concerts.. I saw Joe Nichols last year but it's not quite as enjoyable without someone to share the experience with ya know?

Agreed lol, I love A LOT of country lol

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath

Yeah same here. I used to be a big fan of him but Boys of Fall is definitely when he went downhill.
LOVE She Think's My Tractor's Sexy X}

That's one of my favorites and I also really like No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem! biggrin

Same here! & Keg in the Closet was awesome.. when I first heard it I always thought he was saying cake in the closet lol. I'd take either, all I have in my closet is a beanbag chair o.O

Lol what can I say, I needed somewhere to sit when I was on my phone in the closet *shrug* I wish some of my friends here appreciated country music.. I have ONE friend who is a fan of Zac Brown and that is the only country artist he enjoys. Everyone else thinks country is terrible. I'm trying to win them over so I can drag them to concerts.. I saw Joe Nichols last year but it's not quite as enjoyable without someone to share the experience with ya know?

Hehe me too smile usually the first thing my friends do when they get in my car or come in my room is shut down my music because i usually got country playing haha

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath

Hehe me too smile usually the first thing my friends do when they get in my car or come in my room is shut down my music because i usually got country playing haha

Same, you can always tell when I'm nearby cause I like to drive with my windows down and usually you can hear a fiddle player xD

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath

Same, you can always tell when I'm nearby cause I like to drive with my windows down and usually you can hear a fiddle player xD

Oh so that was YOU sitting outside my house last night D:

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mebbe *shifty glance*

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raikuda
Mebbe *shifty glance*

It's a good thing I'm used to it in the area I live, or I mighta called the cops on you *stern look*

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
Mebbe *shifty glance*

It's a good thing I'm used to it in the area I live, or I mighta called the cops on you *stern look*

OH NOES sad

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
Mebbe *shifty glance*

OH NOES sad

Yesh, next time let me know ahead of time so I know it's you razz

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
Mebbe *shifty glance*

OH NOES sad

But...letting people know goes against everything I've ever believed in O_O

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
Mebbe *shifty glance*

OH NOES sad

Well don't say I didn't warn you when you end up with a can of pepper spray up your a** one of these days!

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
myromanticdeath
Raikuda
Mebbe *shifty glance*

OH NOES sad

Well don't say I didn't warn you when you end up with a can of pepper spray up your a** one of these days!

Dare I say it...kinky

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raikuda

Dare I say it...kinky

Mmmm so you're one of those wink wink

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I just saw Zac Brown Band last night!!! They were awesome and never messed up NOT EVEN ONCE!!!! Ever time I hear their music it makes me want to go to the place they describe.Great music.Great songs.Great Band.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff