Welcome to Gaia! ::

makinzee
I LOVE country music, but I like new singers, I like Tim Mcgraw, Rascal Flatts Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, and Keith Urban.
ditto
Lerana
I love Rascal Flatts "Bless the Broken Road". It's awesome!
I'm also a huge Kenny Chesney fan.
omg!!! me too!!!! "Bless the Broken Road" is like my all time fav song....but I also like Tim McGraw's 'Live Like You Were Dyin" and "Drugs or Jesus," Lonestar's "Mr.Mom," "Amazed," and "I'm Already There," Kenny Chesney's "Old Blue Chair," "I Go Back," and "There Goes My Life," Josh Gracin's "I Wanna Live" and "Nothin to Lose," Martina McBride's "God's Will" and "Concrete Angel," Toby Kieth's "Curtisy of the Red, White, and Blue," "Stays in Mexico," Whiskey Girl," and "Beer for my Horses," Alan Jackson's "It's Five o' Clock Somewhere," "Monday Mornin Church," and "Remember When," and I know I have a million other favs but this list is already really long so I think I'll end it here..............at least for now.......
i love country i live out in the middle of nowhere PA. so i listen to a lot of the classics i love banjos. my favs are like Rocky Top Mountain im not sure who sings it but oh well. i also like dueling banjos. i love tim magraw, shania twain, faith hill, and sara evans.
my favorite country artist is tim mcgraw and my avorite song is by him called Drugs or Jesus
chiantra
my favorite country artist is tim mcgraw and my avorite song is by him called Drugs or Jesus

"Drugs or Jesus" is AWESOME!!!!!!! i heart Tim McGraw!!!!!
inuismineBACKOFF
chiantra

"Drugs or Jesus" is AWESOME!!!!!!! i heart Tim McGraw!!!!!
Oh, I know! whee

In my hometown for anyone who sticks around
you're either lost or you're found
There's not much in between
In my hometown, everything's still black and white
it's a long, long way from wrong to right
from sunday morning to Saturday night

Everybody just wants to get high
sit & watch a perfect world go by
we're all looking for love and meaning in our lives
we follow the roads that lead us
to Drugs or Jesus

My whole life
I've tried to run
I've tried to hide
from the stained glass windows in my mind
refusing to let God's light shine
Down on me
Down on me

Everybody just wants to get high
sit & watch a perfect world go by
we're all looking for love and meaning in our lives
there's not much space between us
Drugs or Jesus
mikenmoe
personally i like Rascal Flats and Gretchen Wilson.....lots more too though!!!!!!!!!! heart
I LOOOVVVEEE GRETCHEN WILSON. I really like the remake of the song she did 'When I Think About Cheating'
knuxdude
i like Big and Rich Save a horse ride a Cowboy
i have that cd horse of a different color have u heard their new song Big Time
evilwillconsume
mikenmoe
personally i like Rascal Flats and Gretchen Wilson.....lots more too though!!!!!!!!!! heart
I LOOOVVVEEE GRETCHEN WILSON. I really like the remake of the song she did 'When I Think About Cheating'
i like Gretchen Wilson too!!! i like "Redneck Woman" "When I Think About Cheatin" and "Homewrecker"
Tammy Wynette-Stand By Your Man
Alan Jackson-Remember When
Dolly Parton-Marry Me
Willie Nelson
Keith Urban-Days Go By
Dierks Bentley-Lot o Leavin Left to Do
Martina McBride-Independence Day & Concrete Angel
Reba Macentire (tired cant remember how to spell her name)-sister
Tim McGraw-Don't Take the Girl
etc i give up typin em
cya
I Love Big & Rich - save a horse ride a cow boy heart It's the best song EVER!!
inuismineBACKOFF
evilwillconsume
mikenmoe
i like Gretchen Wilson too!!! i like "Redneck Woman" "When I Think About Cheatin" and "Homewrecker"

I love all of those songs. I listen to Country music EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!! It's totally AWESOME!!!!
COUNTRY MUSIC RULES!!!! AND WHOEVER DISAGREES MUST DIE!!!!!!!
I love the song Don't take the girl by Tim McGraw heart But My Fav artist is Brad Paisley all the way! heart
Warchant
lets see i like.....

nickelcreek/all their songs/self title and this side (u guys should really check them out) and i also like the solo albums chris and sean have.

BIG&RICH/most of their songs cuz they kick @$$!!

and the other artist.....
kieth urban
brad paisley
tim mcgraw
the warren bro.
and i cant think of the rest at the moment....so i just might come back later

KENNY CHESNEY, TIM MCGRAW, BRAD PAISLEY, CRAIG MORGON, JOSH GRACIN, GRETCHIN WILSON

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff