Welcome to Gaia! ::

HoOtNaNnYsP
I have way to many to even count! smile

same here......there are just soooooo many great artists/albums/songs out there...
i like elvis presley's gospel albums because he was truly singing to God. and that person that sings the song "long black train"
i like the part where he sings "be careful" something something "long black train" "'cause the devil's a drivin' that long black train"
now that is a cool song and you should see the music video too because it's cool how they did it. the long black train is rolling and there are two people in the tracks and it takes only one of the two. which would mean that the devil caught that persons soul. it's just illustrating the fact that we all have a decision to make. either we follow Jesus' example or we follow the devils destructive path.
God bless yall neutral
Right now, I'm really into Martina McBride. She has a really pretty voice.
heart heart Blake Shelton's song called ol'Red is the best. heart heart
My favorite artist is Guns N Roses, song is November Rain and Dont Cry.

exclaim
my favourite folk?

artist: the pogues
album: if i should fall from grace with god
song: thousands are sailing
wow soo many possibilities but I would have to say
Artist - heart Kenny Chesney heart
Album - Greatest Hits
Song - SHE THINKS MY TRACTOR'S SEXY!!!

subject to change... but highly doubted
iloveblumiys
wow soo many possibilities but I would have to say
Artist - heart Kenny Chesney heart
Album - Greatest Hits
Song - SHE THINKS MY TRACTOR'S SEXY!!!

subject to change... but highly doubted

heart I LOVE KENNY CHESNEY!!!!!!!!! heart
I like most of Martina McBride's songs. I want to get her new album. Or maybe the one with concreate angel in it because it is my favourite song. Rascal Flatts is good and I like their song Here's to you and Where you are.
starswift
I like most of Martina McBride's songs. I want to get her new album. Or maybe the one with concreate angel in it because it is my favourite song. Rascal Flatts is good and I like their song Here's to you and Where you are.

I like Martina McBride and i love her song "Concrete Angel"...Rascal Flatts are awesome!!!!! i have both of their CDs and teh concert is in 4 days!!!! can't wait!!!!
Miranda Lambert's 'Kerosene' album is the best and my favorite songs are 'Kerosene' and 'New Strings'.
Gretchen Wilson, Redneck Woman, Here for the Party
I heart Brad Paisley. The song I love the most is Whiskey Lullaby. That is a really sad song but I could listen to it forever.
Related_2_Kisa
Gretchen Wilson, Redneck Woman, Here for the Party
I love that song. That is a party song
PurpleFlowerPillow
I heart Brad Paisley. The song I love the most is Whiskey Lullaby. That is a really sad song but I could listen to it forever.

that is a good song and i agree with you....i think it's one of those sad songs that you can't get enough of...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff