Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't know why are you didint like taylor swift....
she's awesome...beautiful and also have beautiful voice..
her song.......ohh...i can't..
AMAZING....she's a best singer forever and always...!!!!!!! mrgreen
really love taylor swift!!!! heart
even though she's a new singer!!!she's awesome!!
Artist: Bob Dylan
Song: Boots of Spanish Leather
Album: The Times They Are A-Changin'

"If I had the stars of the darkest night, or the diamonds from the deepest ocean, I'd forsake them all for your sweet kiss. For that's all I'm wishing to be ownin'." -Bob
burning_eyes

Quotable Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Alabama(I Believe There Are Angels Among Us) etc.
Most everything
I cannot get enough of the Pogues: red roses for me. Honesty and grit in rare form! Perfect for a night out or in with a bottle, a guitar and good mates. Streams of Whiskey is a PERFECT song. pirate This album is good for the soul. Enough of the electro BS, in the future people will listen to the pogues and think our age much more insightful then it actually is.
i LOVE country heart so i have lots but ill just tell everyone my top two (1) Dolly parton - Me and little Andy (2) brooks and dunn ft reba - Cowgirls Dont Cry and heres a link to alot of my favorite country songs if interested but warring they are not all countryproject playlist
My Kinda Party
Jason Aldean

MikeR07's Wife

Romantic Lover

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
my favorite country artists are Uncle Kracker, Tim Mcgraw and Brad Paisley

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
George Strait
sara evans- a little bit stronger
all of them
Artist: Dixie Chicks
Album: Home
Song: Pretty much any song by them
Christian Kane - Album:The House Rules

His music is Country Rock - totally love it! heart
I love love love country music. Way too many songs to list but i love Toby Keit-Whiskey Girl and Courtest Red, White, and Blue, Martina Mcbride-Concrete Angel, Craig Morgan-What I love about Sundays, Kenny Chesney-Don't Blink and There goes my Life, Carrie Underwood-All American Girl, Daryle Singletary-Too Much Fun, Garth Brooks-The Thunder Rolls, Darryl Worley-Have You Forgotten, and Collin Raye-If You Get There Before I Do. heart

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I usually like rock like bands like muse kings of leon killers paramore etc but i like this folk band called mumford and sons they are awesome XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff