Welcome to Gaia! ::

I bet a lot of people didn't know she was a Country Singer... stare but Jennette McCurdy (Sam from iCarly) is an AMAZING country singer!!! Here are some of my favorite songs by her...

So Close: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmH4q3nbTxc
Not That Far Away: www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_VCa0t7BCo
Me With You: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2bS6egM6_I&feature=related
Put Your Arms Around Someone: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDpbIzse9eY

I LOVE her sooo much! heart heart heart whee Tell me what you think of her voice!! whee

Vermillion Bibliophile

It's not bad, but not something I could listen to on a daily basis
Shes cool smile heart
she is such a great singer it wud be great if she sangs on icarly

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I really wonder if that is her voice... you know if it's not like messed with by technology. If it's her own voice it's beautiful smile And this music is pure country...
abby_lovely
I really wonder if that is her voice... you know if it's not like messed with by technology. If it's her own voice it's beautiful smile And this music is pure country...

Yup it's her voice alright. And I once did alot of research on her for a newspaper article and it turns out that when recording her songs,they do barely any editing!I think that's just amazing whee
I love her music... Sang the song "not that far away" at a family gathering.
yeah, i knew she was a country singer my friend actaully met her and told me she's really nice, but i actually haven't heard any of her songs

7,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
First she's in a show that an eight year old would watch, then she's singing country music...?

Personally, I don't like her.
She's decent, from what I've heard. She's better at singing than she is at acting, at least.

- - - † † † - - -
You die like angels sing

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I just heard her song Generation Love the other day... it was pretty good.

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
shes cool i have some of songs on itunes

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I discovered her last year, she was in the section for new Country artists on iTunes and I was quite surprised. At first I thought "She can't possibly be any good, she's just another teen actress who wants to do it all." But I gave a couple songs a listen anyways and was surprised by it. I think she has a pure, strong voice and I was impressed. She's still got a ways to go in my opinion but like has been mentioned, Jennette's music hasn't been altered and auto-tuned and messed with so that it isn't real. She's got talent.

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Caturn-Dream_Tigger
First she's in a show that an eight year old would watch, then she's singing country music...?

Personally, I don't like her.

I take offense to that, I like iCarly and I'm 16 not 8 lol razz Heck my friends who are 20 & 23 like to watch it. It's not the best show out there, but I find it silly, cute, funny and enjoyable. I like Jennette much better as an actress than Miranda Cosgrove. I adore her character on the show, Sam heart

6,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I do watch iCarly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items