Theleaderwolf
My favorite song right now would be, Blake shelton- the more i drink. smile

Lol !
I'm now in love with the song
"Drink on it - blake shelton" <33

Cheers dear biggrin

;D
Blakes hot as hell >w<;;

lol well hes a great singer that's all I know, I don't know if he is or not by i'll take your word on it.
Taylor Swift- Mean. 3nodding

Carrie Underwood- Just a Dream. heart
If It's The Beaches by The Avett Brothers.
As of right now, i LOVE Eyes Open by Taylor Swift heart i listen to it every day. i also really like Play On by Carrie Underwood
(I'm manipulating points.)

Clint Black.
Elvis Presley.
Garth Brooks.
Kenny Chesney.

Lavish Player

Tes1995
Garth Brooks.

heart
Mark Chesnutt, Mark Wills, Tim McGraw.
Phurfect
Tes1995
Garth Brooks.

heart

Yes. The Change especially.
Steve Wariner. John Michael Montgomery. Conway Twitty. Kenny Rogers. Rick Trevino. Brad Paisley. Toby Keith. Jim Croce. Alan Jackson. David Ball. Roy Orbinson.
Keith Whitley. Keith Urban. Joe Nichols. Josh Groban. Jason Aldean. Rascal Flatts. Heartland.
Johnny Rivers. Johnny Cash. Travis Tritt. Randy Travis.
If I may, I'll quote my reply in a similar thread:

"A few songs off the top of my head:

Johnny Bush: Whiskey River, Undo the Right, City Lights, What a Way to Live

Guy Clark: LA Freeway, Like Desperadoes Waiting for a Train, That Old Time Feeling

David Allan Coe: Would You Lay With Me (In a Field of Stone), Another Pretty Country Song, Piece of Wood and Steel, Longhaired Redneck, Living on the Run, Spotlight, Willie, Waylon and Me, Lately I've Been Thinking Too Much Lately, Human Emotions, Jack Daniels If You Please, Please Come to Boston

Merle Haggard: Branded Man, Green, Green Grass of Home, The Bottle Let Me Down, I Think I'll Stay Here and Drink, Stop The World and Let Me Off

Waylon Jennings: Lonesome On'ry and Mean, I've Been a Long Time Leaving (And I'll Be a Long Time Gone), Honky Tonk Heroes, Oklahoma Sunshine, Low Down Freedom

Kris Kristofferson: Billy Dee, The Pilgrim Chapter 33, Sunday Morning Coming Down, Good Christian Soldiers, The Law is for Protection of the People, Duvalier's Dream

Michael Martin Murphey: Geronimo's Cadillac, Cosmic Cobwoy, Backslider's Wine

Willie Nelson: Pick up the Tempo, Pretend I Never Happened, Night Life, Crazy, The Sound in your Mind, Uncloudy Day

Jerry Jeff Walker: Hill Country Rain, Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother, Gettin' By, London Homesick Blues

Townes van Zandt: For the Sake of the Song, Waitin' Around to Die, Be Here to Love Me, Tecumseh Valley, Our Mother the Mountain, I'll Be Here in the Morning, Tower Song, Pancho and Lefty, Nothin'

Townes van Zandt straddles the line between country and folk so I'm not sure I should include his material, but what the hell. The man is one of the finest song writers to ever live."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff