Welcome to Gaia! ::

leafy112's Wife

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i love Taylor!!!!!!! she is beauutiful and strong! with everyone putting her down like they do she has to stay strong for her fans! i wish i could go to a concert though

Friendly Heckler

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
I think she's amazing. I went to her concert last night in Perth and she was wonderful. I can't believe someone can be that sweet, she walked around the whole stadium talking and hugging everyone smile My favourite song she sung was 'Long Live' it's such an empowering song...
Taylo is beautiful and talented. Everyone who says other wise is just jelous

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
taylor swift can go suck my c**t.
I have a serious addiction to Taylor Swit. I know that her voice isn't the greatest when it comes down to it, but her lyrics and the way she sings makes it good music. Her voice is interesting, her lyrics are simple but usually wonderful, and she has a great energy. There aren't many of her songs that I don't or didn't like at one point. I have a tendency to become obsessed with one of her songs and slowly wane off of it, losing it's appeal to me, but then she releases a new song and I become obsessed again.

All in all, I think she is great. (:
Shes gorgeous and a wonderful singer

Distinct Dreamer

XposionX
Wat.does everyone think of taylor swift. I love her but wat do all u guys think?

4 letters: L.O.V.E! Just LOVE her!!! She's like an elder sister. heart 4laugh
I love her so much.
Good_Country73
Taylo is beautiful and talented. Everyone who says other wise is just jelous

for some i image that just might be true.
Mic314
I love her so much.

wat do u love bout' her.
Tsukuyomi_No_Mikoto96
XposionX
Wat.does everyone think of taylor swift. I love her but wat do all u guys think?

4 letters: L.O.V.E! Just LOVE her!!! She's like an elder sister. heart 4laugh

really thats really cool. u wanna know know something. most of the people who have quoted on here seem to thing so as well. u guys( plural) r so postive. its really inspiring if she saw this i thionk i would make her day. wat do u think?
XxKelseyxxBooxX
Shes gorgeous and a wonderful singer

i can totally agree with that
chelrose10
I have a serious addiction to Taylor Swit. I know that her voice isn't the greatest when it comes down to it, but her lyrics and the way she sings makes it good music. Her voice is interesting, her lyrics are simple but usually wonderful, and she has a great energy. There aren't many of her songs that I don't or didn't like at one point. I have a tendency to become obsessed with one of her songs and slowly wane off of it, losing it's appeal to me, but then she releases a new song and I become obsessed again.

All in all, I think she is great. (:

those r all wonderful and true but im addictted to mostly all of her songs shes like my ideal.
jessjames
I think she's amazing. I went to her concert last night in Perth and she was wonderful. I can't believe someone can be that sweet, she walked around the whole stadium talking and hugging everyone smile My favourite song she sung was 'Long Live' it's such an empowering song...

ur right shes really an amazing person. she can do no wrong.
jayfeatherrules
i love Taylor!!!!!!! she is beauutiful and strong! with everyone putting her down like they do she has to stay strong for her fans! i wish i could go to a concert though[/quote
many others may not like her but she will always be in my heart and i wish i could too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff