Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I Love Taylor Swift smile And know all the words to every song heart
beautifulkat

i also i love her. i can also sing the words to everyione of her songs. my fav. song is i'd lie. wats ur?
beautifulkat

i also love her and can sing all words to her songs. my fav. songs of hers r i'd lie and safe and sound. wat r urs?
ultimote
Reaaaaallly not my usual thing. But I heard one of her songs on the radio and I liked it... don't know which one though.

go on youtube and listen 2 her songs and tell us all which u liked !
XposionX
beautifulkat

i also love her and can sing all words to her songs. my fav. songs of hers r i'd lie and safe and sound. wat r urs?

sorry bout' that i didnt think my comp. had sent it at first.

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XposionX
beautifulkat

My favorite song has to be our song or mine.
beautifulkat
XposionX
beautifulkat

those r both really good songs

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Skill Up 50
Truedurbinator
The hunger games! emotion_kirakira
I love Taylor Swift. Went to her concert on my birthday.

Lucky you!! emotion_kirakira

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
beautifulkat
XposionX
beautifulkat

I also like "Our Song"! "Mine" is all right, it's really overplayed though...her latest CD, Speak Now, has some really great songs!

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
XposionX
Wat.does everyone think of taylor swift. I love her but wat do all u guys think?

I think she's an absolutely stunning young girl smile
She has got amazing talents! She wrote most of her songs for the albums she released. I also love the way she sings, the lyrics are true from her heart and experiences, we can see this because she's always dedicating songs to people...

I think she can be a role model to youngsters...she hasn't been in any serious scandals that most celebs go into.
TheWarriorGirl
beautifulkat
XposionX
beautifulkat

I also like "Our Song"! "Mine" is all right, it's really overplayed though...her latest CD, Speak Now, has some really great songs!

those r both some really good points. and i love all ofo her songs on the album Speak Now!
TheWarriorGirl
XposionX
Wat.does everyone think of taylor swift. I love her but wat do all u guys think?

She has got amazing talents! She wrote most of her songs for the albums she released. I also love the way she sings, the lyrics are true from her heart and experiences, we can see this because she's always dedicating songs to people...

I think she can be a role model to youngsters...she hasn't been in any serious scandals that most celebs go into.

all of that is true. for one thing she is my role model. the songs she either writes or helps writes and thats inspiring. one of my freinds dont like her but her mother does so in the car me and her mom sing to her. its a funny sight to be there.

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
XposionX
TheWarriorGirl
beautifulkat
XposionX
beautifulkat

those r both some really good points. and i love all ofo her songs on the album Speak Now!

Her "Speak Now" album is simply awesome! smile

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
XposionX
TheWarriorGirl
XposionX

all of that is true. for one thing she is my role model. the songs she either writes or helps writes and thats inspiring. one of my freinds dont like her but her mother does so in the car me and her mom sing to her. its a funny sight to be there.

You know what, Taylor Swift not only has amazing lyric writing skills, she also sings beautifully! Everytime I hear her sing I get goosebumps....it's that good! She has such a light, soft voice!
TheWarriorGirl
XposionX
TheWarriorGirl
beautifulkat
XposionX
beautifulkat

Her "Speak Now" album is simply awesome! smile

its the best. she just keeps getting better as dhe gets older.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff