Welcome to Gaia! ::

omg i love Reba her voice is amazing i cant wait to see her an Kelly clarkson on the 17th of October
i LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart
SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Night the Lights went out in Georgia is one of the bestest songs in the world!
Reba Rocks!!! I love all of her songs and her Duet With Kelly Clarson!!!
It's such a great song.And her show is wayyyy funny.
My fav Reba song is `Your Gonna Be`is so cute
I love how everyone on this forum is so positive and nice and isnt saying rude things about her. Most forums where there is a celebrity to talk about there are tons of negative people... heart

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like her music and her show is hilarious. Especially Van or watever his name is.

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I bought all the seasons of her show and my ma collects all of her CD's. I can't wait for her new album to come out! I've heard her new song "Strange" on Sirius that's suppose to be on her new CD, and I loved it!
I think she's a really good singer.She doesn't write her own
songs but she puts them out and sings them like there really
personal to her.

Fashionable Shopper

I love Reba. I got to see her for free once and it rained. I still stood there in the rain without an umbrella because her show was worth it! I love her show, but i wish there were new ones.
I love her music! I love one honest heart, survivor, and Fancy! Those are just a few favorites. Shes like Queen of Country in my book! Shes been around forever, but knows how to appeal to the ever-changing times. Its wonderful so many young people like her! I also think shes a great role model too unlike some of the other celebs out there today. She puts out some great stuff and stays out of the tabloids. I love Reba.
Reba's amazing. She's one of my idols actually. ^^
She's pretty amazing.
Her show is hilarious. Van is epic.
100% love her
I used to like her but she is quite selfish
I swear this is not a lie
You see my mom's friend helps set up stage and the state fair was coming so
of course they were busy setting up stages and what not...Reba was going to perform (wich she did this was a few months ago) and it took the stage people hours to set up stage..all the other singers gave the stage people FREE tickets for helping making their concert possible but you see Reba said that you all have a job you should be able to afford the tickets!! scream I have not liked her ever since I am not going to fight on a forum either don't believe me??whatever idc it's true though
yea...im a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclaim biggrin smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff