Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like all country music. But the names that where listed are my favorit. There where just a cople that are not on there that i do like a whole lot.
I do not know much about country, but I do really like Johnny Cash biggrin

But, that's not why I came here... I was wondering if you guys would classify the Austin Lounge Lizards under this subforum, or if they're considered something else.
i love most country songs....some of them tend to get on my nerves
Toki tokie!
we should have a Dolly Parton thread.
i mean, wow Dolly is one pretty famous lady.
Bonnie Raitt!
Rain_Hime
we should have a Dolly Parton thread.
i mean, wow Dolly is one pretty famous lady.

Haha, yeah. I don't like Dolly though in that song "Where I Get Where I'm Going" with Brad Paisley.
I have to say...I don't really like Dolly's music, but she's had a helluva neat life and is a good person. I saw her life story on A&E...she seems like a cool person who just totally knew what she wanted and went for it.

Anywho, I wish there was a Nanci Griffith threah...but alas, I don't think many know of her. She does folk music, and has for a long, long time. I was lucky enough to see one of her concerts...Emmylou Harris showed up too. I never knew much about her, but my Mom was thrilled...she seemed to be familliar with her.
I think there should be a Celtic add-on to the Folk. IT doesn't fit in international because Amadan, a Celtic band, is based in US. It would also hold a Great Big Sea blaugh thread.
Rachel Proctor perhaps? Carolyn Dawn Johnson? Chely Wright? They're all my favorites. heart
biggrin What about Trace Adkins?
Someone needs to make a Nick Drake thread, for all of us progressive folk guitar fans. He was a genius.
WhinLea
Perhaps add a Jimmy Wayne topic ...

I absolutely heart Jimmy Wayne ...

I think I want to bear his children ... j/k

lol That's too cute...and vaguely creepy. PM me to chat anyone. I just joined.
Where is my official thread?
Need one for Kenny Chesney heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas