Welcome to Gaia! ::

what about John Michael Montgomery?

800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
*sob* still no Tim McGraw one I can look at.... sad
Tim McGraw has been readded. I'll be doing the rest of the archived ones over tonight... as well as adding quite a few new ones. Please, remember to check this thread often!
All archived threads have been recreated, and 6 new Official Threads added.
could there please be a John Michael Montgomery thread soon
mysterious_shadow
could there please be a John Michael Montgomery thread soon

I'll make one tomorrow, although I really don't think it's needed sweatdrop
I'm just curios, what about Rachel Proctor who sings Me and Emily?
Would it be possible, miss, to add a Michael Nesmith thread? Though perhaps it will be ignored...
bump, just so this doesn't get archived.
PLEASE USE THE OFFICIAL THREADS!!
I have a question... and if it is a "no" then it is perfectly fine, but I am curious anyway.

Is there any possibility in creating an Official Aaron Lines topic, or in changing the name of mine to that so it is one. I know it doesn't get a lot of attention but I was thinking that
A) If it was just Aaron, rather than Aaron and Paul and Adam it may draw more people
B) My need to talk about just Aaron often (even with low visitors/responses) may be better suited in a topic just for Aaron.

I'm not going to start one though, and as I said, I am fine without it. I was just curious.
snazy-a-tastic
I have a question... and if it is a "no" then it is perfectly fine, but I am curious anyway.

Is there any possibility in creating an Official Aaron Lines topic, or in changing the name of mine to that so it is one. I know it doesn't get a lot of attention but I was thinking that
A) If it was just Aaron, rather than Aaron and Paul and Adam it may draw more people
B) My need to talk about just Aaron often (even with low visitors/responses) may be better suited in a topic just for Aaron.

I'm not going to start one though, and as I said, I am fine without it. I was just curious.

Go for it smile
Thanks biggrin
Do I do it, or do you have to?
Sorry, I ask a lot.
snazy-a-tastic
Thanks biggrin
Do I do it, or do you have to?
Sorry, I ask a lot.

Nah, you can do it. Just PM me the link when you get it done, and I'll add it smile
Thank you! biggrin
I'll get on that during today's spare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas