Welcome to Gaia! ::

If he wants me to shake it for him, he is going to have to start looking a lot more like Luke Bryan.
"Country Girl, Shake It For Me"

LOVE IT!
If you like Luke Byran, I'd try listening to Jake Owen. (x
he's good, and people kind of under estimate him. I've seen him live , he's good.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Am I the only one who thinks it's now a p***y genre?

Toki Bird's Wife

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
I can't get into Luke Bryan.
All of his songs sound the same to me; tempo, rhythm and voice.
And its not a good voice to begin with. It almost sounds like he's trying to hard to have a twang.
Blake Shelton is really good, tim mcgraw, rascal flatts, hunter hayes, and Brad pasiley but there is lots more biggrin
JohnnaDeere
If he wants me to shake it for him, he is going to have to start looking a lot more like Luke Bryan.

luke bryan is super hot!
Brantley Gilbert is another good one that has a mix of country/rock sounds, also Jason Aldean is a lot like Luke Bryan in the type of music they produce.

1,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Just starting to like country and I am loving it. Always been a punk/ classic rock type but lately I have been returning to my roots. Gotta love Luke Bryan!

Desirable Businesswoman

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
I love Luke Bryan. When he joined Jason Aldean and Eric Church for the song The Only Way I Know, i think i almost died ha-ha. Definitely a favorite smile

Sparkly Businesswoman

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I personally like a group called The Lacs. They're pretty awesome.. Good songs, makes you wanna get up and dance.

Noob

i would definitely suggest jake owen, jason aldean, or brad paisley. all amazing artists as well. c:
Sorry This Is A Late Reply , But I LOVE Luke Bryan . Other Alternative Country Singers Would Be Brad Paisley , Kenny Chesney , Tim McGraw Etc..
you know. I like Luke's music a lot. I could listen to him all day if I wanted too lol. :]
LOVEEE HIMMMMM!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces