Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been obsessed with Josh since I first heard him...it was at a summer camp 2 summers ago..the song was "Would You Go With Me" and I literally stopped in my tracks to listen.
IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'D EVER HEARD.
kind of dramatic...sorry. But anyways, I kept singing the song over and over to myself constantly and the first thing I did when I got home was downloaded that song and his other songs. I LOVE HIM

Plus, I've seen him IN PERSON, and he LOOKED AT ME AND WINKED AT ME. I almost fainted It was at the country music festival in Nashville last summer. I was sitting in one of the front rows and he looked at me heart

I've also seen him at the Grand Ole Opry once

What a beautiful man heart

Lavish Player

bbmillz
I've been obsessed with Josh since I first heard him...it was at a summer camp 2 summers ago..the song was "Would You Go With Me" and I literally stopped in my tracks to listen.
kind of dramatic...sorry. But anyways, I kept singing the song over and over to myself constantly and the first thing I did when I got home was downloaded that song and his other songs. I LOVE HIM

Plus, I've seen him IN PERSON, and he LOOKED AT ME AND WINKED AT ME. I almost fainted It was at the country music festival in Nashville last summer. I was sitting in one of the front rows and he looked at me heart

Omg, You're so lucky :c
I'm in love w his voice >w<
It's so beautiful..so deep...so sexy. heart
If I saw him, I'd be afraid i'd go like stalk him down <333
Phurfect
bbmillz

I KNOW!! heart I'm in love

Lavish Player

bbmillz
Phurfect
bbmillz

I KNOW!! heart I'm in love

heart Same D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff