Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Miss Vienna
I have both of their albums and their Christmas album as well. They are in fact one of my favorite Country bands, right up there with Sugarland and Little Big Town.

I think that so many people find them pleasing outside the Country Music circle because they are fairly unique. While their sound is distinctly country, they borrow a lot from Pop music (much like the Princess herself, Taylor Swift) which helps a larger audience relate musically. I also believe that they have a distinctive male-lead and a female-lead voice type that they use interchangingly and often blend depending on what song you listen to. It's different than most country music artists and groups and people like that.

You explained what I was thinking exactly...

I like Lady Antebellum but at times I get a bit sick of listening to them and have to take a break.

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
When it seemed like every time I turned the radio on all I heard was "need you now"...like on every country station, every alternative station, and every easy listening station...I got really sick of it. wonder if they will have any true staying power or not...
Good Choice Sir (:
I hadn't actually heard of them until their song Need You Now was on Glee and I fell in love with that song, so I got both of their albums and they are amazing. Need you now is definitely my favourite song by them, but I also love Stars Tonight.

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
hello world is my favorite biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm a fan of theirs. My favorite songs is; Need You Now and American Honey.
i love "need you now" by them :3 great song hehe
fav song: Hello World
srry but personally i like rascal flatts betr heart
I love the songs Need you now and I run to you
my personal favorite is i run to you ,
but i love hello world too , the video is reallyyy good .
american honey is pretty good too .
i love them<3
the first one i heard by them was Lookin For A Good Time, and fell in love with it.
then i heard American Honey next, fell in love with that one too..
got their self titled album, and Run To You was added to make my three favourites.
heart

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
I love them. smile heart My favorite songs would have to be Need You Now, American Honey, and Hello World. I really like I Run To You as well, but I hear it soooo much, so so many different stations, so I'm a little tired of it right now.

Big Genius

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Generous 100
Things people say, Need you now, I run to you are my faves<33

Timid Friend

I love their song "Need You Now User Image

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
DarkDaisuke9
What do you guys think of them? I personally love them but I only have their second album. Favorite song would have to be Need you Now. I'm still surprised so many people who don't usually like country enjoy them.

For country artists, they're not that twangy. More pop or rock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff