Welcome to Gaia! ::

she is my most favorite country musician, i love her song no negotiations and city of paradise
I love Taylor Swift too! I like her songs "Love Story", "Tim McGraw", "Ours", "White Horse", "Fifteen", "Should've Said No", but my favorite song by her is "Mean". heart
I love Taylor Swift. She's a good singer, despite what others say about her. Her new album Red is really good too.

Wheezing Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
She's really pretty, isn't she?

Noob

I also love taylor swift.. love her songs and everything. shes so good, adorable, charming, awesome and everything.. M favorite song of her is I knew you were trouble. I love the beat.. i wish i could watch her concert smile )))))))

Gracious Phantom

I guess she was pretty good until 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' came out, I listened to some of the tracks on Red as well...it's really not that great, in my opinion. It's not even Country, it's repetitive, mainstream Pop. I guess she forgot what country really sounds like...

Newbie Noob

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
The Bittersweet Demise
I guess she was pretty good until 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' came out, I listened to some of the tracks on Red as well...it's really not that great, in my opinion. It's not even Country, it's repetitive, mainstream Pop. I guess she forgot what country really sounds like...

I don't think she ever knew what country sounded like in the first place.

Gracious Phantom

Galaxy Cube
The Bittersweet Demise

I don't think she ever knew what country sounded like in the first place.

Phew, thank you for agreeing! I think she's overrated, girls will be all like 'I love Country!' (Yeah right in hell you do.) Well actually her first album 'Taylor Swift' is actually pure Country, if you've listened to it. When 'Fearless' came out, I could already sense she was slowly becoming less Country...and now? It's non-existent.
Leave her alone shes mine!!! I wish lol

Business Businesswoman

7,400 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Bittersweet Demise

Actually, she made a few songs "pop" because she knew her ex who was a "hipster" would hate it.

Devoted Wrangler

9,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Watch her video for 22, you will fap until you go blind

Gallant Knight

1,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I still really like her because she does have good songs, and she is beautiful, but all of her songs are about the same thing, and they are some what getting annoying

Invisible Phantom

Her early songs sound like they were written by a thirteen year old bawling as she wrote on her diary. Maybe they were, I don't know. I used to always say she had potential, but she needed to grow. . . and now I HATE what she grew into. Never getting back together? I knew you were trouble? For pop they are decent, but to me you'd have to be crazy to even begin to consider them as country.

That said, I do own two of her early cds and listen to select songs on them fairly often. Back to December. Mine. Mean. Picture to Burn. Should've Said no. Sparks Fly, Teardrops on my Guitar, Our Song, and Fearless are not my favourite, but they are alright to.

However, Safe and Sound. . . OH MY GOSH. I'm in love with that song, you don't even understand. If Taylor Swift did more music like that, I'd be her number fan, seriously. I love that song so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff