Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Poster

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So lately I've been listening to Hunter Hayes and he's pretty cute! heart heart Whats your favorite song and/or performance of his?
Mine would be the I want Crazy song off of his new album (Encore). His music video for the song is really neat 3nodding and so sweet!! heart whee heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtXgNtYFMs
love him :3 i like i want crazy, wanted, and cry with you c:

OG Gaian

What a shame, he isn't country.

Fashionable Poster

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine

Oh Contrare, He is the new generation of country for us teens and young adults out there. 3nodding

OG Gaian

moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine

Oh Contrare, He is the new generation of country for us teens and young adults out there. 3nodding
Oh...you're making me go to youtube and fetch some real country, aren't you?

Fashionable Poster

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine

No,trust me I have heard some of the real country,like George Strait and Conway Twitty.Country has grown into a new era with some really unforgetable stuff.And for the new generation like myself we can enjoy them just as much as the oldies. I even like Reba Macintire Just as much as I like Hunter Hayes.

OG Gaian

moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine

No,trust me I have heard some of the real country,like George Strait and Conway Twitty.Country has grown into a new era with some really unforgetable stuff.And for the new generation like myself we can enjoy them just as much as the oldies. I even like Reba Macintire Just as much as I like Hunter Hayes.
Well, you know who the real country artists are. Hunter Hayes though is NOT one of them. He's a pop musician as far as I'm concerned.

Fashionable Poster

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine

No,trust me I have heard some of the real country,like George Strait and Conway Twitty.Country has grown into
a new era with some really unforgetable stuff.And for the new generation like myself we can enjoy them just as much as the oldies. I even like Reba Macintire Just as much as I like Hunter Hayes.
Well, you know who the real country artists are. Hunter Hayes though is NOT one of them. He's a pop musician as far as I'm concerned.
NO way! Taylor Swift is more of a pop musician than Hunter Hayes and other artist such as Florida Georgia Line and Jason Aldean combine! talk2hand

OG Gaian

moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
moka100
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine

No,trust me I have heard some of the real country,like George Strait and Conway Twitty.Country has grown into
a new era with some really unforgetable stuff.And for the new generation like myself we can enjoy them just as much as the oldies. I even like Reba Macintire Just as much as I like Hunter Hayes.
NO way! Taylor Swift is more of a pop musician than Hunter Hayes and other artist such as Florida Georgia Line and Jason Aldean combine! talk2hand
He's a poppy pretty boy, live with it.

Fashionable Poster

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To u he might be.

OG Gaian

moka100
To u he might be.
He's pop through and through. Accept it.
It's hard to believe he's only in his twenties. He looks a bit younger than that. I like I Want Crazy, Somebodies Heartbreak and Wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff