Welcome to Gaia! ::

PinkSunset
does anyone know wat country singer sings What the World Needs Now??? i think her name starts with a W . . .

Wynonna Judd
Mizandi
PinkSunset
does anyone know wat country singer sings What the World Needs Now??? i think her name starts with a W . . .

Wynonna Judd

*hugs* thank u sooo much!! it was buggin me for so long!!
Hi I think this a Rockiful(my own word) idea, u so totally Rock!!!!!!!! heart
I live for one country song only and that's I Cross My Heart by George Strait. I kind of miss the old singers that used to be hot like Vince Gill, George Strait, Garth Brooks, and all the rest of those old time singers who were the best in the early 90s.
i dont think you can consider them lost there still around on the radio and they have new cd's all the time i've got a couple of them
Hi, um I've been think ing of a song that has been stuck in my head for a long while, well I don't know who sings it, or the title, but I know only a few words of the chorus here they are...

Countin flowers on the wall,
that dont bother me at all,
smokin cigarettes and watchin captain kangaroo....
And then my mind goes blank. sweatdrop
Please help me, if you do I will forever bow-down to you!
MewMew01
Hi, um I've been think ing of a song that has been stuck in my head for a long while, well I don't know who sings it, or the title, but I know only a few words of the chorus here they are...

...playing solitare till dawn... yeah i know the song you're talking about but i can't think of the name. Ahhh! This will bug me untill i figure it out. Mail me if ya know the answer!
kylies_kandy
MewMew01

...playing solitare till dawn... yeah i know the song you're talking about but i can't think of the name. Ahhh! This will bug me untill i figure it out. Mail me if ya know the answer!
i think it's called 'flowers on the wall' by eric heatherley
kylies_kandy
MewMew01

i think it's 'flowers on the wall' by eric heatherley
Yea that's it. It's Flowers On The Wall by Eric Heatherly. That song is greta but trust me don't overdo it. If you listen to it too much it will get sooooooooo annoying. Speaking from experience.
who know who sing the song you'll think of me i love that song i've got to get the cd
Keith Urban sings "You'll Think Of Me."
Akiko2004
kylies_kandy
MewMew01

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! heart
I will listen to it for a long while and request it on the raido! YAY! Thank you like I said I will now Bow-Down to you! sweatdrop
Dorinda Thomas
Keith Urban sings "You'll Think Of Me."

think you so much
MewMew01
Akiko2004
kylies_kandy
MewMew01

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! heart
I will listen to it for a long while and request it on the raido! YAY! Thank you like I said I will now Bow-Down to you! sweatdrop

yes, thank you!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces