Welcome to Gaia! ::

Landazer
melodyprower11
does anybody know who sings this song and the name?
it goes somethin' like this:
how are you doin' since you did
what you've done to me
i won't lie i sometimes cry
when i think of how it used to be
i stay busy,
and keep my friends with me
and i don't get much sleep
baby that's how i'm doin'
since you did
what you've done to me

That is Dierks Bentley and How am I doing

Thanks !!!!
What's the song that Dolly Parton sings with the blonde twin girls? I know it had something to do with rain.
Quote:

SakinaJamie wrote:
um hey, i know there is little info to go off of here, but dose any body know who sang a song with nelly? my bf dosint know, but he got me hooked on the song.

Tim Mcgraw sings the song "over and over again" with Nelly and not a bad song to get hooked on
I am hooked on it too

omg, thank you, stupid bf want to tease me and wont tell me, sings it 24/7 any way though...gotta luv him
Widjan
What's the song that Dolly Parton sings with the blonde twin girls? I know it had something to do with rain.

The only Dolly song I know of about rain was "Steady As The Rain", but I'm not sure if she sang that with anyone sweatdrop
Thanks, I think that's it. smile
Widjan
Thanks, I think that's it. smile

Welcome ^^;;
There's a song I feel in love with but i don't remember any of the lyrics. It's was done by Trace Adkins. The music video started off with a young married couple in the middle of a fight. He storms out of the house and jumps in his car, she in the kitchen and they're both listening to the radio. During the song she starts crying. During the end of the 3rd verse the guy does a 180 on the dirt road and drives to their house. At the end they meet on the front porch and hug. I remember Trace standing on telephone wires or on top of a building or something like that. Please, if any of you know the name, i will love you forever!!
Akiko2004
There's a song I feel in love with but i don't remember any of the lyrics. It's was done by Trace Adkins. The music video started off with a young married couple in the middle of a fight. He storms out of the house and jumps in his car, she in the kitchen and they're both listening to the radio. During the song she starts crying. During the end of the 3rd verse the guy does a 180 on the dirt road and drives to their house. At the end they meet on the front porch and hug. I remember Trace standing on telephone wires or on top of a building or something like that. Please, if any of you know the name, i will love you forever!!
Hey the name of the song is Help Me Understand. It's on the Chrome cd. It's a really really great song.
hells lil girl
Akiko2004
Hey the name of the song is Help Me Understand. It's on the Chrome cd. It's a really really great song.
thank you, you are so awesome!!!!
Akiko2004
hells lil girl
Akiko2004
thank you, you are so awesome!!!!
any time....no problem at all......any country songs from the past 4 or 5 years, you tell me some lyrics and i am 98 percent gauranteed to be able to tell you the song.
I miss Mayberry
Sitting on the porch drinking ice-cold cherry Coke
Where everything is black and white (nana nana nananananana)
Picking on a six string
Where people pass by and you call them by their first name
Watching the clouds roll by
Bye, bye
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

is
Love can't wa-ait
and I asked if she believed in fate
and she said 'yes'
Doxie_Doll
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

And she said 'Yes'!

is
Love can't wa-ait
and she said 'yes'

she said yes and i said 'wow'
she said when and i said how about right now
love you can't wait
then i asked if she believe in fate
and she said yes

by chad brock ^-^
fairychld6
I miss Mayberry
Sitting on the porch drinking ice-cold cherry Coke
Where everything is black and white (nana nana nananananana)
Picking on a six string
Where people pass by and you call them by their first name
Watching the clouds roll by
Bye, bye
mayberry by rascal flatts
Akiko2004
Doxie_Doll
Rosewings

And she said 'Yes'!

is
Love can't wa-ait