Welcome to Gaia! ::

loveable lilly Redbone
Can i post in here about songs im fairly new at this and i found it polite if i ask

of course
This thread is to help people find out songs they like.
So if you know a song you like, but you don't know the name or artist.
just describe it here and we'll try to figure it out for you.
But don't ever hesitate to post anything.
even if people have the potential to give you s**t for it.
I dont know the lyrics or who sings it. Its about this man and wife or r married. She makes burnt toast but he eats it any way.in one of the scenes shes on a bed and there r pics of her everywhere on it. In another shes croaching and is in a bathtub. Its a country song sung by a female. Any help plz would do.

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The el paso song is called el paso city by marty robbins, but the other part about flash backs, makes me think of panch and lefty by willie nelson and i want to say merle haggard.
Lol ive seen one of these threads before

Gracious Guildswoman

8,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
XposionX
I dont know the lyrics or who sings it. Its about this man and wife or r married. She makes burnt toast but he eats it any way.in one of the scenes shes on a bed and there r pics of her everywhere on it. In another shes croaching and is in a bathtub. Its a country song sung by a female. Any help plz would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvSetFSc3gE

Gracious Guildswoman

8,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Puppygaly
0sa
I need help!!! ; 3;

I've heard this song on a few times.

Lyrics:
Hay up in the barn, that's how we do it on the farm.
Nothing runs like a green tractor do.
I like green tractors in the field.
Ride the throttle, shake the ground.

And some song about cancer, where if his wife isn't strong enough, that's what these strong arms are for? I know less about this one. OTL

I believe that the one about cancer is Craig Morgan - "Tough". I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that's what you mean.

I think it might be Martina McBride I'm going to love you through it

Gracious Guildswoman

8,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
dougie baby
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

its called the little girl by john micheal montgomery its such a sweet song smile

No its "She said yes" by Chad Brock

Interesting Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xX-Venom90-Xx
dougie baby
Rosewings
Ive been wondering about these for a while. Theres too, and Im afraid I recall very little of them both.

I dont know the name of the first one. Its about a little girl or boy, but I think its a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents ?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and Im sure the name is She Said Yes but I dont know the artist. The chorus or part of it) goes:

She said yes, I said Wow.
I said When? and she said How about right now?
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said Yes!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

its called the little girl by john micheal montgomery its such a sweet song smile

No its She said yes by Chad Brock

She moved into my old apartment
Thats how we got this whole started
She called me up. Something something
Can I see you again
She said yes
I said why
She said when
I said how about right now
Love cant wait
And I asked if she believed in fate
And she said yes

Awesome song

Either tough by Craig Morgan or Through it by Marina Mcbride.. Probably the second one cause Craig Morgans song is all about how the wife had cancer and she IS strong enough.
Reba_Faith
Ok, I seriously can't remember who sings these and they used to be some of my favourites! it's driving me crazy!! The songs are "You'll Think of Me" and i think the others are called "Better Half" and "You Look Good in My Shirt". Thanks to anyone who can answer this for me!

-Faith heart

Keith Urban. smile
vanillaambercherry
does anyone know the artist or name of this song * i only know a part of it *
"we're just mothers
oh we're just fathers
of teenage daughters"
please help!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart confused confused confused

That would be Teenage Daughters by Martina McBride biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items