Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

its called the little girl by john micheal montgomery its such a sweet song smile

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dougie baby
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

And she said 'Yes'!

its called the little girl by john micheal montgomery its such a sweet song smile
Yes i think it is Sara Eavens smile

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,090 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ok, I seriously can't remember who sings these and they used to be some of my favourites! it's driving me crazy!! The songs are "You'll Think of Me" and i think the others are called "Better Half" and "You Look Good in My Shirt". Thanks to anyone who can answer this for me!

-Faith heart
Mizandi
Yes, as I'm growing quite tired of seeing 60,000 threads asking for song title identifications, I figured there might as well be one big, happy thread for it.

So, how does this thread work? It's quite simple, really. If there is a song that you cannot find the name AND/OR artist of, simply post the lyrics, or at least the little bit of the lyrics that you may know, here. Surely someone in this forum will be able to name the song for you, or at least guide you in the general direction.

So, with the creation of this thread... Please, do NOT make anymore new topics for this problem.

<center>POST ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!</center>

Thanks for your time and consideration, and enjoy! biggrin

she walked to school with the lunch she packed nnobody knows what shes holdin baq wearin the same dress she wore yesterday she hides the bruises with lininand lace ooooooooooh
Bunny_Love24

she walked to school with the lunch she packed nnobody knows what shes holdin baq wearin the same dress she wore yesterday she hides the bruises with lininand lace ooooooooooh
Concrete angel by Martina McBride.

Timid Loiterer

Reba_Faith
Ok, I seriously can't remember who sings these and they used to be some of my favourites! it's driving me crazy!! The songs are "You'll Think of Me" and i think the others are called "Better Half" and "You Look Good in My Shirt". Thanks to anyone who can answer this for me!

-Faith heart

Keith Urban sings them. heart Also it's called "You're My Better Half," but you were close. smile
Reba_Faith

-Faith heart

Keith urbannnn <3 <3 <3 smile I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH! lol

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,090 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Forevercharmed
Reba_Faith

-Faith heart

Keith Urban sings them. heart Also it's called "You're My Better Half," but you were close. smile

Thank you so much! I should have known... it sounds so Keith Urban-ish lol!

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,090 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KeithUrban_KillHannahLovr
Reba_Faith

-Faith heart

Thank you! I should have known... I love him, too!! I will actually be seeing him live in September (Sept. 9 2011) in Ottawa, On, Canada!!! smile Even better, I will be at Floor Level for the concert!!! xd I am absolutely the most excited i've ever been in my entire life!!! heart heart heart heart
Reba_Faith
Reba_Faith

-Faith heart

Thank you! I should have known... I love him, too!! I will actually be seeing him live in September (Sept. 9 2011) in Ottawa, On, Canada!!! smile Even better, I will be at Floor Level for the concert!!! xd I am absolutely the most excited i've ever been in my entire life!!! heart heart heart heart

Ohmygosh thats exciting!! smile i hope you have fun!
i've seen him 3 times! i was in the second row at one and the third at another! the other one i was pretty far from the stage xD
Here's some videos i took of the last concert in Dallas that i was at in 2009

I'm seeing him in Nashville and Dallas this year so it shall be much fun!

is this your first Keith concert?? biggrin

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,090 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reba_Faith
Reba_Faith

-Faith heart

Ohmygosh thats exciting!! smile i hope you have fun!
i've seen him 3 times! i was in the second row at one and the third at another! the other one i was pretty far from the stage xD
Here's some videos i took of the last concert in Dallas that i was at in 2009

I'm seeing him in Nashville and Dallas this year so it shall be much fun!

is this your first Keith concert?? biggrin

Yes, but not my first country concert. in order from first to most recent, i have seen Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Johnny Reid and will now be seeing Keith for the very first time!

4,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rosewings

And she said 'Yes'!

i know that song!!!! kenny chesney sings it i think or brad paisley
does anyone know the artist or name of this song * i only know a part of it *
"we're just mothers
oh we're just fathers
of teenage daughters"