Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
half the time you drive me crazy the other half i only tryin to let you know that what i feel is true i know its by taylor swift but i don't know the song
flgirl112295
half the time you drive me crazy the other half i only tryin to let you know that what i feel is true i know its by taylor swift but i don't know the song

I'm only me Whn I'm With You
does anyone here like lady antebellum? just curious and waiting for a song post lol
okapigal55
does anyone here like lady antebellum? just curious and waiting for a song post lol

ahh. i love lady antebellum biggrin
okapigal55

my dad hates lady antebellum + my sister loves them
queenarmadillo
Really hard folk songey one, possibly English, Im trying to find it for my mum cos she remembers someone once singing it for her. Very vague, but was something about a tin soldier who falls in love with a doll in a toyshop.

Dont really expect anyone to have heard it (no one on google seems to) but thought it was worth a shot.

isnt that a book called the toy soldier

3,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
My Apologies
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

#1 John Michael Montgomery-The Little Girl

#2 Chad B????-Yes

actually the second one is sung by Kenny Cheseny the title of the song is "She Said Yes" i have that song on my ipod and i listen to it all the time heart biggrin i love the song
Retsie
What is belnog?

belong.. just a mistype..... duh lol lol
where r the lyrics?
HELP MEH!! gonk

The lyric sample is this:

"It might not seem like much, but it's where i'm from~"
Where I'm From by Jason M Carroll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff