Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Fairy

ok im back! lol. I need the name and artists of this song. the lyrics go like this-

I need you, like a lighthouse on the coast, like the father and the son and the holy ghost...

I hate when radio station never tell you the name of the song....
It's "I Need You" by Tim McGraw.

Man-Hungry Fairy

First to Never Know
It's "I Need You" by Tim McGraw.
yeah,thank u
Hear's two for you, I know they're from the same singer,but I don't remember who it is.

1.For now you might as well forget it,
don't fun your fingers through my hair,
yeah that's right I'm being stubborn,
no I don't want to go back upstairs,
I'm gonna leave for work, without a goodbye kiss.
2.Well I met him down in Hollywood,
and I ain't naming names,
but he really worked me over good,
just like Jesse James,
yes he really worked me over good,
he was a credit to his gender.
It's Terri Clark, for the second one at least. I've never heard the first one that I can recall.
What's the name?
For what?

1. "I Just Wanna Be Mad"
2. "Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"

Artist: Terri Clark
First to Never Know
For what?

1. "I Just Wanna Be Mad"
2. "Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"

Artist: Terri Clark

Thank you

Man-Hungry Fairy

kay, im not really sure wut the lyrics are but its about a girl whos father kills her mother and then he kills himself. the girl gets sent to a foster home and when she goes to church she knows who jesus was but she didn't know his name...help me plz!
Midnights_Song
kay, im not really sure wut the lyrics are but its about a girl whos father kills her mother and then he kills himself. the girl gets sent to a foster home and when she goes to church she knows who jesus was but she didn't know his name...help me plz!

John Michael Mongomery The Little Girl.

Man-Hungry Fairy

Blazing Passion
Midnights_Song

John Michael Mongomery The Little Girl.
thanks so much

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

the lines u dont no r 'how bout rite now, love cant wait! Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!
shelbshel15328
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

the lines u dont no r 'how bout rite now, love cant wait! Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

The first one is John Michael Montgomery and it's called "The Little Girl"
The second one is by Chad Brock

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Ok, anybody recognize this song?
It starts . . .

The door slams, was it just the wind? Or was she mad again? Ohhh, hell . . .

Then there's also . . .

Just wish I knew what kind of gone she was talking about . . .
"What Kind of Gone" by Chris Cagle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces