Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok.. so theres this song.. i have it on cd.. but i would still like to know what its called.. and who its by...

Stay with me
share all ur secrets tonight.
we can makebelive the morning sun will never rise.
Come and lay your head on this big brass bed
And we'll be alright as long as you stay with me

aww its soo romantic.. i cried myself to sleep one night listening to it.. its on a mix cd that my friend made for me, and he cant remember wut it is either.... so yea.. big help... thanx
This song has been bugging me all day. I can't remember the lyrics, the singer, or the tune--only what it's about. It's about people who abuse and the ones who like to be abused. That's all I know. Sorry! If anyone knows what it is, I'll love you forever. heart
Sara_loves_you_91
Rosewings wrote:
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'
that song s called she said yes and the songsinger is chad michal mcgomry i believe

1. John Michael Montgomery "The Little Girl" on the CD Brand New Me
umm...didn't you read half the posts that came before yours? wink

2. Chad Brock "Yes!" on the CD Yes!
SlytherinsSpiffedYa
ok.. so theres this song.. i have it on cd.. but i would still like to know what its called.. and who its by...

Stay with me
share all ur secrets tonight.
we can makebelive the morning sun will never rise.
Come and lay your head on this big brass bed
And we'll be alright as long as you stay with me

aww its soo romantic.. i cried myself to sleep one night listening to it.. its on a mix cd that my friend made for me, and he cant remember wut it is either.... so yea.. big help... thanx

Josh Gracin "Brass Bed" on the CD Josh Gracin
Ame-Neko
This song has been bugging me all day. I can't remember the lyrics, the singer, or the tune--only what it's about. It's about people who abuse and the ones who like to be abused. That's all I know. Sorry! If anyone knows what it is, I'll love you forever. heart

You just described half the songs in existence. You don't know anything else that may help? How old is the song? Male or Female singing? ...anything?
DiegoAndresJAY
Ame-Neko

You just described half the songs in existence. You don't know anything else that may help? How old is the song? Male or Female singing? ...anything?

Thanks for not yelling.

I'm pretty sure it's a man, and it's old. Early-to-mid '90s, probably. It specifically says that about people who abuse and the ones who like it, it's one of the lines in the chorus, but different words are used.
This one took some work...hehe.

Marilyn Manson "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" on the CD Lest We Forget: The Best Of

originally done by

Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" on the CD Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) also found on Greatest Hits, but that was a female singer and in the 80s. smile

Hope this helps. Let me know if this is not it, and I will continue the search. wink
ur good at this! nice.... biggrin .. oo and thanx sooo much!
Ame-Neko
concreat angel would it happen to be? by martina mcbride
She walks to school with the lunch she packed
Nobody knows what she's holdin' back
Wearin' the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen and lace

The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask
Bearing the burden of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was never born

Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where she's loved
Concrete angel

Somebody cries in the middle of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate
When morning comes it'll be too late

Concrete angel

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Concrete angel
oops never mind XD can any one tell me who sang highway robbery? its like wicked old and i havn't here it in forever, i used to sing it all the time when i was little...
Shimbyx
oops never mind XD can any one tell me who sang highway robbery? its like wicked old and i havn't here it in forever, i used to sing it all the time when i was little...

I believe you are wanting Tanya Tucker's "Highway Robbery". It can be found on the CDs Strong Enough to Bend and Tanya Tucker Box Set.

Here is the chorus from the song...if this isn't it, then please let me know and I will try again. smile
Quote:
It was highway robbery, He
grabbed my heart and took
off on the run.
It was highway robbery, he
oughta do time in my arms
for what he's done.

So, hey officer, how 'bout
you understandin', won't you
turn your blue light on and
help me catch that bandit.

He's got somethin' that
belongs to T. I can't let him
get away scott free, for it's
only right that he's mine tonight.
I dunno know the name of it but I know some of the lyrics.
She's got her daddy's money,
her momma's good looks,
and a life time supply of comic books.
A wild imagination,
A college education.
Put it all together its a deadly combination.
Shes a real fast fisher,
a dynamite kisser.
Country is the something something something.

Please help me
SakuraAngelina
I dunno know the name of it but I know some of the lyrics.
She's got her daddy's money,
her momma's good looks,
and a life time supply of comic books.
A wild imagination,
A college education.
Put it all together its a deadly combination.
Shes a real fast fisher,
a dynamite kisser.
Country is the something something something.

Please help me

Ricochet "Daddy's Money" on the self entitled CD.

I used to love that song. xd
Memorable_Chic
Who sings "Save a horse, Ride a cowboy"?

That would be Big and Rich.... ick
Faldor
What song is this... "And he put his head to the bottle, and shot the triger" I really want to know, ok thanks for the time dudes and dudettes

That's Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley.

"She put him out like the burning end of a midnight cigarrette
She broke his heart, and he spent his whole life trying to forget
We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time, but he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind, untill the night:
He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger and finally drank away her memory. Life is short but this time it was bigger than the strength he had to get up off his knees. We found him with his face down in the pillow with a note that said "I'll love her till i die". And when we buried him beneath the willow the angles sang a whiskey lullaby.
Lalalalalalala, lalalalalalala;
lalalalalalala, lalalalalalala

The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself, for years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath, she finally drank her pain away a little at a time but she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind untill the night:
she put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger and finally drank away his memory. Life is short but this time it was bigger than the strenght she had to get up off her kneew. We found her with her face down in the pillow clinging to his picture for dear life. We laid her next to him beneath the willow and the angels sang a whiskey lullaby.

Hope that helps..... that's all the lyrics for that song. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items