Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Citizen

I didn't a classic rock category so I figured this would be the best place to post it. If it's not please move it.

Discuss??

omg Johnny Cash! I love his song "Hurt". It is so powerful, and he put so much feeling into it. That is why I was so mad when I think Mudvayne remade it. I like Mudvayne and everything, but that song meant nothing to them but a paycheck. That was Johnny Cash's last song he ever wrote and he knew that he was dying. I love Johnny Cash, especially his song Folsome Prison Blues, but who doesn't?

Invisible Citizen

unstoppable_heart
omg Johnny Cash! I love his song "Hurt". It is so powerful, and he put so much feeling into it. That is why I was so mad when I think Mudvayne remade it. I like Mudvayne and everything, but that song meant nothing to them but a paycheck. That was Johnny Cash's last song he ever wrote and he knew that he was dying. I love Johnny Cash, especially his song Folsome Prison Blues, but who doesn't?

I know and this one chick was bagging on Johhny in the CB yesterday calling it equal to "emo music" and comparing him to Linkin Park, it was not only degrading to my post but to Johnny as well. In my mind he is the king not Elvis. I really don't get what made his sounds so good so to speak, besides the cool little side kick swivel thing he did that he stole from Forest Gump. /the last part of the sentence was just a little sarcasm for shits and gigs. smile
A Hopeless Bum
unstoppable_heart

I know and this one chick was bagging on Johhny in the CB yesterday calling it equal to "emo music" and comparing him to Linkin Park, it was not only degrading to my post but to Johnny as well. In my mind he is the king not Elvis. I really don't get what made his sounds so good so to speak, besides the cool little side kick swivel thing he did that he stole from Forest Gump. /the last part of the sentence was just a little sarcasm for shits and gigs. smile

No, I understand. Elvis was good, but I like a lot more of Johnny Cash's music than I do Elvis'. And Johnny Cash is NOT emo. Obviously, they haven't heard his religious music or his song "A Boy Named Sue." Just because you're not a fan of somebody else's music, doesn't give you the right to bash it. I'm not really the biggest fan of rap, but you don't see me kicking on ppl who like Lil' Wayne. I loooooooooove country music, and classic country is some of the best.

Wheezing Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Truly classics.

If you have time, give a listen to this cover of Neil Young's Needle and the Damage Done.
I heard this version before I heard the original actually.

Aprilia33

Laura Marling is a goddess.

Demonic Spirit

13,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Bookworm 100

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enjoy Leadbelly tearing it up on a twelve string.

Rainbow Unicorn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces