Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pissed?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Jasmine Landers
Ryu_Akuma
basicly i see it like this. if you really dont need to poblisity stay out of the awards. let the new guys like Big & Rich get some awards, Josh Gracin i loved his the other solider. the ex marine needs the poblisity. not shinia. im mean come on if you can hold up a picture of the artist and have everybody instanly know who he/she is stay out of the awards. but i do consider shinia slightly country. she older cds are. not her new. the newer ones are posers they need to be put on the pop stuff.

Thank you Ryu! My Shania loving friends got pissed when i told them she wasn't country.

"Well we can't help that the country music fans like her" -Mike Murphy

Well Murphy is an IDGIOT!!!!!!!!! For Christ's sake the woman has the same tone in almost all of her songs and her singing is horrible! And the other guy who was metioning bmy death threats, well I can't help that I hate her so bad! IT'S HER BLOODY FAULT!

Her voice is lousy. And I hate the way she scrinches her nose when she sings... and when she bops her head back and forth like in the Party For Two video... dear God, make it stop. gonk
Quote:
"Mizandi"]
Jasmine Landers
Ryu_Akuma
basicly i see it like this. if you really dont need to poblisity stay out of the awards. let the new guys like Big & Rich get some awards, Josh Gracin i loved his the other solider. the ex marine needs the poblisity. not shinia. im mean come on if you can hold up a picture of the artist and have everybody instanly know who he/she is stay out of the awards. but i do consider shinia slightly country. she older cds are. not her new. the newer ones are posers they need to be put on the pop stuff.

Thank you Ryu! My Shania loving friends got pissed when i told them she wasn't country.

"Well we can't help that the country music fans like her" -Mike Murphy

Well Murphy is an IDGIOT!!!!!!!!! For Christ's sake the woman has the same tone in almost all of her songs and her singing is horrible! And the other guy who was metioning bmy death threats, well I can't help that I hate her so bad! IT'S HER BLOODY FAULT!

Her voice is lousy. And I hate the way she scrinches her nose when she sings... and when she bops her head back and forth like in the Party For Two video... dear God, make it stop. gonk [/quote/]

Mizandi, I have a plan. we try to see if she is hosting a free concert, we go there and we kill her and chop her into bits and feed her to a dog, though she would probbaly give the poor doggy food poisoning...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff