Welcome to Gaia! ::

medda4
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
does any one else BUT me here absolutely....er....strongly dislike *coughhatecough* lil' wayn and kanye west? i mean i LOVE taylor swift and there was the whole thing about Kanye West stealing her mic. so i hate them and ALL...most rap! anyone else?

You haven't even heard most rap. ******** off.

watch your language! and rap isnt even music! its bad people mostly men talking about sex and drugs and women in rhythm!

Stop getting offended over words when you only think they're offensive because you were raised to believe so. I bet you don't even understand their origins, and therefore you have no idea why they're "offensive" but that's a different conversation.

also what makes it "not music"
If the beats are composed in a specific pattern and all that, it's music. Deal with it.

Noob quit talking s hit to my sister, if she doesn't like rap she doesn't have to and i don't need your f ucking audited about it

Or what?
Also I never said she had to like it.Did you even read the thread? However, saying something isn't music just because you don't like it is ******** stupid.

So is your entire family this stupid, or is it just you two?
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
does any one else BUT me here absolutely....er....strongly dislike *coughhatecough* lil' wayn and kanye west? i mean i LOVE taylor swift and there was the whole thing about Kanye West stealing her mic. so i hate them and ALL...most rap! anyone else?

watch your language! and rap isnt even music! its bad people mostly men talking about sex and drugs and women in rhythm!

Stop getting offended over words when you only think they're offensive because you were raised to believe so. I bet you don't even understand their origins, and therefore you have no idea why they're "offensive" but that's a different conversation.

If the beats are composed in a specific pattern and all that, it's music. Deal with it.

well guees what? even it words lke b ithch and ba sterd arnt offensive to begin with todays world makes them like that besides i know perfect comebacks for peaople called a bit ch
but anyway i bet you are a girl in real life who has multipule botfriends, eats have a calorie a day and hav a bazillion ear piercings!
i have nothing against the music...it's the people that bug me eminim is okay and hes also really nice if you ever meet him, i have practicly! he writes letters to one of my friends and she mentions me and my sis.
so next time you hate someone think about WHY they say what they say they could just be voicing their opinion!!!!!! Jesus Christ girl...

And today's world doesn't understand the origins of words that might not have even been inherently "offensive"
It's not about what you say, it's about how you say it. Lol @ the idea of words being inherently bad. "I have to take a s**t" is in no way offensive. "You are a piece of s**t" is derogatory. See the difference?
Also can't come up with a good comeback, so you attempt to call me a slut? Classic. Just classic. lol
Is Eminem okay because he's white?
Also, saying "it's not music" is not a valid opinion. Because the fact is that it is. You don't have to like it, but you can at least accept the fact it's a valid form.
Also, maybe you should be prepared for responses like this if you voice your opinion. I love the fact people have them. I wouldn't change it. The fact is though, you have to be prepared for someone to disagree with your opinion. Especially if it's not a valid one.
medda4
medda4
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks

Noob quit talking s hit to my sister, if she doesn't like rap she doesn't have to and i don't need your f ucking audited about it

i meant attitude and yes we were raised to believe that bad words shouldn't be used but that doesn't mean i can't talk s hit to you, so just crawl back into your little hole and stay there

So you were raised to believe that a group of silly words are inherently bad. Huh, a prime example of what I was talking about.

and again, or what?

Gracious Werewolf

Rabbitpies
medda4
medda4
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks

i meant attitude and yes we were raised to believe that bad words shouldn't be used but that doesn't mean i can't talk s hit to you, so just crawl back into your little hole and stay there

So you were raised to believe that a group of silly words are inherently bad. Huh, a prime example of what I was talking about.

and again, or what?

what the hell are you talking about?? so what if we were raised differently then you but i still can say those words if i truly mean it and i do b itch
medda4
Rabbitpies
medda4
medda4
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks

and again, or what?

what the hell are you talking about?? so what if we were raised differently then you but i still can say those words if i truly mean it and i do b itch

*headdesk*
Did you really not understand?
This has nothing to do with us being raised differently.
I was referring to the fact some people are raised to treat certain words like they're cursed, which is ******** stupid.

Gracious Werewolf

Rabbitpies
medda4
Rabbitpies
medda4
medda4

and again, or what?

*headdesk*
I was referring to the fact some people are raised to treat certain words like they're cursed, which is ******** stupid.

okay, sure thats what you think...all i said was to leave my sis alone and go crawl back into your hole and stay there....no wounder you don't have any friends
medda4
Rabbitpies
medda4
Rabbitpies
medda4
medda4

and again, or what?

*headdesk*

okay, sure thats what you think...all i said was to leave my sis alone and go crawl back into your hole and stay there....no wounder you don't have any friends

So because I have no one on my gaia friends list, I have no friends?
rolleyes

I'll ask again, is it just you two or is the rest of your family this stupid too?

Gracious Werewolf

omg...shut the f uck up hoe, why are you even on this forum??

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks

well guees what? even it words lke b ithch and ba sterd arnt offensive to begin with todays world makes them like that besides i know perfect comebacks for peaople called a bit ch
but anyway i bet you are a girl in real life who has multipule botfriends, eats have a calorie a day and hav a bazillion ear piercings!
i have nothing against the music...it's the people that bug me eminim is okay and hes also really nice if you ever meet him, i have practicly! he writes letters to one of my friends and she mentions me and my sis.
so next time you hate someone think about WHY they say what they say they could just be voicing their opinion!!!!!! Jesus Christ girl...

And today's world doesn't understand the origins of words that might not have even been inherently "offensive"
It's not about what you say, it's about how you say it. Lol @ the idea of words being inherently bad. "I have to take a s**t" is in no way offensive. "You are a piece of s**t" is derogatory. See the difference?
Also can't come up with a good comeback, so you attempt to call me a slut? Classic. Just classic. lol
Also, saying "it's not music" is not a valid opinion. Because the fact is that it is. You don't have to like it, but you can at least accept the fact it's a valid form.
Also, maybe you should be prepared for responses like this if you voice your opinion. I love the fact people have them. I wouldn't change it. The fact is though, you have to be prepared for someone to disagree with your opinion. Especially if it's not a valid one.

you calling me racist! you better not be Eminim is okay because
1) he dosn't cuss too much or talk about sex and drugs
2) my sis loves him so i have to support her
3) what would my friend think if i hated her dads friend
4) like i said its not the people its the music!
so any way you can just find something usefull instead of flaming my posts
oh and "not a valip opinion"?? how can an opinion NOT be valid thats why it's an opinion!!! dur, and im totally prepared for brats and mean people. how about you step in my shoes? how old are you 17? a teen? well then i can see why you think like that only i don't. i grew up in the heart of Los Ageles California so i was surrounded by cursing. and my dad tried to push me and my sister away fromit all. so think about it i have two brothers i never met and a couple of nieces/ nephews....so just think for another minute or two and picture my life, k?
get yourself a botfriend in real life if you don't have one and get some friends on Gaia....it'll do you good then you can talk to them...
medda4
omg...shut the f uck up hoe, why are you even on this forum??

Discussion. Don't like it? Don't post on a forum.
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks
Rabbitpies
jayfeatherrocks

you calling me racist! you better not be Eminim is okay because
1) he dosn't cuss too much or talk about sex and drugs
2) my sis loves him so i have to support her
3) what would my friend think if i hated her dads friend
4) like i said its not the people its the music!
so any way you can just find something usefull instead of flaming my posts
oh and "not a valip opinion"?? how can an opinion NOT be valid thats why it's an opinion!!! dur, and im totally prepared for brats and mean people. how about you step in my shoes? how old are you 17? a teen? well then i can see why you think like that only i don't. i grew up in the heart of Los Ageles California so i was surrounded by cursing. and my dad tried to push me and my sister away fromit all. so think about it i have two brothers i never met and a couple of nieces/ nephews....so just think for another minute or two and picture my life, k?
get yourself a botfriend in real life if you don't have one and get some friends on Gaia....it'll do you good then you can talk to them...

No I wasn't really calling you a racist per say, however it does have to do with that. It's a legitimate question because I see a lot of people say they hate hip hop, but like him, when he's pretty much the same as a ton of them aside from being white.
1) How many Eminem songs have you heard?
2) No you don't. You don't have to like him just because she does. Lol seeking approval
3) Seeking approval is not healthy.
4) ???

An invalid opinion=an uneducated one. Or an opinion that contradicts fact. Such as the one you stated. You don't seem to understand that.
Your real life and my real life are irrelevant to discussion. Your overly dramatic story about "bad words" is downright hilarious. Really? A small list of words? There is a lot more to worry about in the inner city than some words. You probably live in a suburb though.
Who said I don't have a significant other? Your assumptions are lame and seem like pathetic attempts to insult me. "OMG UR BEIN MEAN ON THE INTERNET. YOU MUST HAVE NO LIFE!!! OR FRIENDS!!!" rolleyes yes, because no one ever has free time away from work, school, family, or friends. Also why do I need friends on Gaia? I have plenty irl. Not that I don't talk to people from here, because I do. This isn't my first account.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
look you can stop with the big words and all it just makes you seem stuck up and rude, and i don't belive you are, in fact real lives ARE accosiated with Gaia it affects who we are on and offline durrr, and im not seeking aproval i don't get much no matter what i do so you can stop assuming that -.-....my over dramatic STORY!!! STORY!!!!???? that was not a story that was my life! i never EVER said you had NO friends i simply said you should get some on this account people who understand you and whatnot...that was my life and people like you can be resons that i am soooo close to thinking emo and suicidal -.- cry
jayfeatherrocks
look you can stop with the big words and all it just makes you seem stuck up and rude, and i don't belive you are, in fact real lives ARE accosiated with Gaia it affects who we are on and offline durrr, and im not seeking aproval i don't get much no matter what i do so you can stop assuming that -.-....my over dramatic STORY!!! STORY!!!!???? that was not a story that was my life! i never EVER said you had NO friends i simply said you should get some on this account people who understand you and whatnot...that was my life and people like you can be resons that i am soooo close to thinking emo and suicidal -.- cry

Then why do you feel you have to support things your friends like? That question is legitimately not to be mean. You don't have to like things your friends/family do. If they can't accept that that's their loss. neutral

Also you should stop letting words on a screen effect you that much. Nothing I say matters after you click the x.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff