mushroomthunderstorm

Brandy.

Oh, kool. xD

biggrin
what's yours?

Mine's Sarah

Sweet dramallama

LOL
YEAh BABY I LOVE HER SHE IS MY FAVORITE !!!!!!!!BOO HOO HOO TO ALL U NON CARRIE FANS
yes i adore he. and i love her because of the songs she sings like: before he cheats, cowboy casanova, and last name.
I heart carrie underwood!! She is a true singer, and her songs carry so much meaning. her songs may cocky or strange, but they are all trying to get a deep meaning. if you like her, you would probably like miranda lambert, leann rimes, and jamie oneal. these singers apreciate real music, not the rapping and screaming people now pass for as music biggrin

Tipsy Regular

Love her. She has a great voice. (:
I absolutely love Carrie Underwood!!
I love her songs Jesus Take The Wheel Just a Dream Temporary home And Alot more shes super pretty an amazing singer a great actress and possibly the best person EVER!!
Carrie Underwood is my 3rd distant cousin, here is how: my grandmas dads dad is related to her which does make her my 3rd distant cousin. My aunt Dorthy lives by the water tower in Checotah and owns a church there. Carrie's grandparents went there because her grandma was very sick and wanted prayer so my aunt and uncle dorthy and donald, prayed for her, they knew where carrie's grandpa use to live in checotah oklahoma, and the know what school carrie use to go to, she lives right by it. Thats how I know we are related I could tell you more but the rest is like family stuff. So what I said above is what my grandma told me when I was 9 years old
I love Carrie Underwood! I like her because i love how she sings and i love her songs! 3nodding
i love Carrie Underwood if i could meet her there is a possibility that i might pass out!! whee i Love CaRRIE Underwood because she has an amaizing voice and her songs are amaizing!!! write back if you agree 3nodding xd
I happen 2 love her. Shes so pretty and her songs r just fabulous. I love all american girl.
Love her~ She has an amazing voice her songs have deep meanings, such as change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff