Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Anyone else love this song? <3

Sparkly Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i love it. though it makes me sad. it reminds me of my uncle who died from liver cancer from being an alcoholic.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
No. Actually, I deeply dislike it!
For whatever reason, Brad Paisley is like nails on a chalkboard - I can listen once, but then I can't hear the song again! sad
i love Brad Paisely's music but this song in my opinion was a failure
Yes! One of my favorites! It makes me sad tho sad

Gracious Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
I love the song Whiskey Lullaby, but it is very sad. I think it is probably the best song Whispering Bill Anderson ever wrote.

Feral Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but how can you not like Brad Paisley? He is one of the best male country singers, in my opinion. We Danced and He Didn't Have to Be are two of my favorites, as well as Mud on the Tires and Two People Fell in Love (I think that's the name of it).
I remember when I was going through a really hard time and I had lost my boyfriend to suicide all I could do was listen to this song over and over. Then one day when I listened to it I literally sat my bottle of rum (Not whiskey, lol) down, walked outside and looked around. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. I went over to my parents and honestly just cried it out. Talked to them about it and they helped me though it. I couldnt thank them enough. My current fiance also still helps me though it because to this day it bothers me but Im able to listen to this song now. Though it still makes me cry.

Wealthy Shopper

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
played this song at one of my shows one time, so sad, but such an incredible song!

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It's probably my absolute favorite Brad Paisley songs, even one of my favorite country songs. So sad, and so real.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I love this song, it's beautiful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers