Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rascal Flatts.

Emerson Drive vs. Lonestar?
Lonestar

Alabama or The Oak Ridge Boys
Mizandi
I'm sure you've all seen 50 million threads to the likes of "Lonestar vs. Rascal Flatts - Who is better?" ... well, no more! biggrin That's what this thread is for. I ask that you please keep this confined to Country, Bluegrass, or Folk, as the other main genres have their own sticky for this in the main music forum. You can access it by clicking HERE.

So, post your debates here! Here's one for starters:

Kenny Chesney vs. Tim McGraw

i would have to go for tim mcgraw, cuz he has had the best songs in the late 90's and i couldnt stop listening to them. like "dont take the girl". i loooooove that song!!!!!
steelers21
Lonestar

Alabama.

Allison Krauss and Union Station, or Nickel Creek?
Mizandi
I'm sure you've all seen 50 million threads to the likes of "Lonestar vs. Rascal Flatts - Who is better?" ... well, no more! biggrin That's what this thread is for. I ask that you please keep this confined to Country, Bluegrass, or Folk, as the other main genres have their own sticky for this in the main music forum. You can access it by clicking HERE.

TIM IT BETER
i dont know that artists...i wish to know them..really....
country sucks twisted
steelers21
Lonestar

Alabama

Shania Twain or Faith Hill?

Faith Hill

Hank Williams or Hank Williams Jr.
TOBY KIETH
The Randy rogers band vs. Cross canadian ragweed.
Martina Mcbride is so much better than Faith Hill although i love both of them.

DA-FDNT's Wife

Married Vampire

11,640 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
I like Martina McBride better than Faith Hill, but they are both good. I just like more of Martina's songs.
Pirate lord Nova
Mizandi

i would have to go for tim mcgraw, cuz he has had the best songs in the late 90's and i couldnt stop listening to them. like "dont take the girl". i loooooove that song!!!!!

me too
amberz1995
The Randy rogers band vs. Cross canadian ragweed.

Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Alan Jackson or Chris Cagle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas