Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kon Tora Ririshii
To the Racall Flats or Lonestar, I really love them both. But I would have to say Rascall Flats. I love their song Skin (Sarabeth) It's awesome. It's sooo sad, yet sooo sweet at the same time.
i kno0w that song is so awesome but something i don't understand is why people don't like country music ok another one

Keith Urban VS Deirks Bentley
I would have to go for Kenny Chesney for two reasons:
1. he has a voice of an angel
2. he is very sexy
Tweety_0.o
Kon Tora Ririshii
To the Racall Flats or Lonestar, I really love them both. But I would have to say Rascall Flats. I love their song Skin (Sarabeth) It's awesome. It's sooo sad, yet sooo sweet at the same time.
i kno0w that song is so awesome but something i don't understand is why people don't like country music ok another one

Keith Urban VS Deirks Bentley

OMG how could you decide between those two? THere's so much both of them have to offer....and they're both sooooo hot, lol. They both have great songs......I could NEVER EVER decide.
preppy_princess18
2. he is very sexy

Yeah i'd agree, well not with pickin Kenny. never in a million years. But he is pretty cute, until he takes his hat off. Then it hurts your eyes, lol. That things should be sewn to his head, lol. Course, that's my opinion. biggrin rofl blaugh
bittersweet_lullaby
preppy_princess18
2. he is very sexy

Yeah i'd agree, well not with pickin Kenny. never in a million years. But he is pretty cute, until he takes his hat off. Then it hurts your eyes, lol. That things should be sewn to his head, lol. Course, that's my opinion. biggrin rofl blaugh

i agree with you bitter on both reasons lol heart heart heart
preppy_princess18
2. he is very sexy

he has a good voice but he looks like a turtle when his hat is off

sugarland vs. martina mcbride
ok first is tim mcgraw no qustion about it also martina mcbride im like her biggest fan!!!! what about alabama and brad pasiely?
Los Lonely Boys guitarist Henry Garza vs Los Lonely Boys bass player Jojo Garza so it's brother to brother but in the same band.

Los Lobos vs Los Lonely Boys
Who shall win? Los Lonely Boys for their music is way better than Los Lobos for I have two bought Los Lonely Boys cds and two I made.

1: Good voices
2: They're all so hot
3: They play the music nicely
4: The three music videos are awsome.

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
KIETH URBAN!!!
How about no one cuz they all suck biggrin biggrin
Johnny Cash Vs Any Other Country band or artist ever.

Johnny Cash Wins.
ill have to say gary allen
mr_clean21
what do you think about gary allen vs.josh turner
I would have to agree with that one. THey have really great songs

starswift
Rascal Flatts are the best!!
Brad Paisley vs. Big and Rich

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff