Welcome to Gaia! ::

those of you whothink garth brooks is better than allen jackson are toltaly right
but if you think garthi is good, he got every thing he knows from the late great Chris Ledoux, who is the total best live preformer out there, i got to see him 3 yrs ago befor he died
heart I HAVE 2 PICK TOBY KEITH!!!! heart
and Fath Hill, i love her song, Mississippi girl!
GreenDay1293
bump

Why would you bump on a sticky?!?!?! scream GARRRR!

And about Faith vs. Sara...Faith, but tomorrow night I get to see Sara Evans!!!!! I"m sooo happpy!!!! biggrin biggrin 4laugh 4laugh
just wondering
which version of how do i live is better, lee ann rhymes or trisha yearwood, what aboot ( yes i mean aboot) from this moment on the one with Brian white or the one w/o
just PM me to tell me what ya think k
*Kitty* Rascal Flatts no questions asked ok *thumbs up*
Woah creepy, in the first post you said Lonestar vs. Rascal Flatts and those are my 2 favorites! sweatdrop blaugh lol I first just loved Lonestar but now I'm totally obsessed with Rascal Flatts! 4laugh heart
definitly rascal flats i went to there concert i was in the front row and omg my ears hurt 4 a week
i would definitely have to pick Rascal Flatts..they have such deep songs....have any of you heard their song "Skin"? i cried the first time i did.....they are just a very movinge group whereas Lonestar sings about stupid stuff.....they have good songs but they don't have much meaning behind

Now I have a good one

Brooks and Dunn vs. Montgomery Gentry
That's a hard one but I'd probably say Brooks and Dunn because I know them better but I really like Montgomery Gentry's song "Speed"

Now It's my turn, Paul Brandt vs Brad Paisley
Montgomery Gentry, and Brad Paisley
Steeleye Span or Albion Band?
To the Racall Flats or Lonestar, I really love them both. But I would have to say Rascall Flats. I love their song Skin (Sarabeth) It's awesome. It's sooo sad, yet sooo sweet at the same time.
Little BigTown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces