Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

allo guys c: So okay, I have a convention (PMX nov.9-11), and i decided that my main cosplay is going to be Zoe for firefly. I have the pants, shirt and boots, will be easy. What i need help with or tips on are the holster she has.. and her VEST. God dammit, who though a brown vest would be so hard to find.
Please help Gaians ! c:
OH also.. I am not very rich XD so i need to figure these out on a budget!!!

I know i know im starting really late, but i really want to see this come together c:

Tips on how to build/make holster, gun, and vest c: Thanks guys.
this is the outfit i am going for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
close up on a nice looking holster
holster

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
For the vest, I would honestly find a vest that is cheap and of a somewhat similar style as her's. I would then order brown two-way stretch pleather from spandexhouse.com. You can either call to confirm your order or wait for them to call, they don't ask for your credit card info on the website, but ask for it over the phone. They ship VERY quickly, so it will arrive on time! I would then draft a pattern based on the similar-styled vest by seam-ripping it and laying it out on the fabric. You can of course make alterations if needed, or re-size it if the vest doesn't fit. Then just sew it up together! Stretch pleather would definitely be the perfect fabric of choice smile

As for the holster...you could use any leftover brown stretch pleather and draft a pattern yourself, or just buy a cheap one from Amazon or eBay. As long as it is similar to her's, you should be fine. I would imagine a gun holster like her's might get a little pricey, but I've never looked around for one before hehe.

Lover

Ithlia

awesome suggestions c: I will have to check that sight out! Thank you so much! <3

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
iAnzu
Ithlia

awesome suggestions c: I will have to check that sight out! Thank you so much! <3

No problem smile they have a lot of other fabric choices as well that may come in handy with future cosplays ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games