Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Ladykiller

oTrissa
This one mint chick, I forget her name atm.

Lol, hope you remember xd

Sparkly Ladykiller

DTJAAAAM
At the moment, Dynasty Warriors 6 Zhao Yun.

Uh huh, btw........ How do you have so many electronics?!................. xd

Sparkly Ladykiller

BeyondeBirthday
I really really REALLY wanna make a cosplay of Pit (Kid Icarus) with the three sacred treasures~ emotion_kirakira

BUT IT LOOKS SO HARD T.T

Oh I love that character! I always choose pit when playing super smash bro's brawl. I beat three other people at a time playing his character......................but, back to the cosplay, my advice "nothing is impossible till you stop to think about it" 3nodding

Anxious Lunatic

II ORO II
BeyondeBirthday
I really really REALLY wanna make a cosplay of Pit (Kid Icarus) with the three sacred treasures~ emotion_kirakira

BUT IT LOOKS SO HARD T.T

Oh I love that character! I always choose pit when playing super smash bro's brawl. I beat three other people at a time playing his character......................but, back to the cosplay, my advice "nothing is impossible till you stop to think about it" 3nodding

I love Pit too! I played him in Smash Bros too but I have played the original game as well ^^ It's hard as hell but fun, and the Kid Icarus: Uprising is where that costume's from 3nodding

xd And I love that advice! Mainly because I you phrased different than how you meant :XP
I believe you meant to say, "Nothing is impossible when you stop to think about it."
But you said, "Nothing is impossible till you stop to think about it" meaning things might seem possible but, if ya think about, they aren't xd lmfao, That made me giggle though ^^ And I know what ya meant anyways~ ^^ So thank you!

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
II ORO II

Lol you totally should! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers