Welcome to Gaia! ::

majin_marron_sweet
my most recent costume and first time working with stretch-fabric ...it turned out wayyyy better than i thought it would emotion_kirakira
( eris from "asobi ni iku yo" )
User Image

This is a really great cosplay. Keep up the good work.
User Image

Couldnt get my real cosplay in time for Anime Milwa. but with last second materials, I cosplayed my Pokemon OC, Riley.

Shirtless Raider

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
        My INCOMPLETE Izaya cosplay. ; u;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

another pic in my sig. emotion_bigheart
        This'll be my first cosplay along with my first con. |D
        I'm 14 years old. I may look older idk. >_>
        I'm so excited though ~

Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
        Yep my lovely troll. ♥

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chi Kyoki
        My INCOMPLETE Izaya cosplay. ; u;

another pic in my sig. emotion_bigheart
        This'll be my first cosplay along with my first con. |D
        I'm 14 years old. I may look older idk. >_>
        I'm so excited though ~

Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
        Yep my lovely troll. ♥

I love the wig ^_^. I cosplay as Shizuo razz so it's always fun to see Izaya cosplayers haha. Which convention are you going to?

Currently Questing:
Limit Breaker User Image
54k/180k
Latest Donator: blood_raiin heart

Shirtless Raider

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ithlia

lololol i tried to choose between izaya and shizuo so i asked myself, "if you had to be one of them in a fight, who would be?" so i said izaya and made my choice. = u=
        and thanks! sometimes i think the hair is too thick for my head and makes it look big but i style it to make it look thin. n____n

this year i'm going to garashunoshi con in perrysburg, ohio. but next year if i feel good enough i'll go to colossalcon in sandusky.

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chi Kyoki
Ithlia

lololol i tried to choose between izaya and shizuo so i asked myself, "if you had to be one of them in a fight, who would be?" so i said izaya and made my choice. = u=
        and thanks! sometimes i think the hair is too thick for my head and makes it look big but i style it to make it look thin. n____n

this year i'm going to garashunoshi con in perrysburg, ohio. but next year if i feel good enough i'll go to colossalcon in sandusky.
        Haha, my friend does Izaya and my sister does Kida, so I agreed to be their Shizuo before I even started the show. In fact, I still haven't finished Durarara!!! and it's been over a year xD!!!

I don't go to either of those cons surprised I have wanted to go to Colossalcon for lulz, mainly because I only go to Otakon. I want to go to Katsucon next year too but...bleh, who knows what will happen XD.

Currently Questing:
        Limit Breaker User Image
        54k/180k

Shirtless Raider

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ithlia

lucky you. ; u;
        i don't have many friends familiar with anime.
        even the ones who do know what it is aren't into the fandom of cosplaying, rping and such as much as i am. so i'm forever alone.
        but i'd love to find someone who'd be my shizuo some day.
        like.. i'll probably meet some people at glass city con who'll be my anime-loving friend for life. - o-

YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED DRRR!!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE SERIOUS ********
        YOU MUST, WOMAN!

you should go. i'd like to meet you sometime. o:
        and yeah it all depends on where my dad will drive.

i obviously don't have license or the money to go somewhere far.LOLOLOL

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chi Kyoki
Ithlia

lucky you. ; u;
        i don't have many friends familiar with anime.
        even the ones who do know what it is aren't into the fandom of cosplaying, rping and such as much as i am. so i'm forever alone.
        but i'd love to find someone who'd be my shizuo some day.
        like.. i'll probably meet some people at glass city con who'll be my anime-loving friend for life. - o-

YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED DRRR!!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE SERIOUS ********
        YOU MUST, WOMAN!

you should go. i'd like to meet you sometime. o:
        and yeah it all depends on where my dad will drive.

i obviously don't have license or the money to go somewhere far.LOLOLOL
        Hahahahah. Honestly I finished Shizuo a couple of weeks before Otakon even began, so I didn't really have time to watch Drrr!!! because I also had to work on my Yoko cosplay from Gurren Lagann. I just finished Gurren Lagann about a month ago and I am over halfway done with Drrr!!! I just get pre-occupied haha.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind going to Colossalcon. My sis and I have talked about it because it isn't too far from us (we live in Pittsburgh). You should ask your dad to take you to Otakon one year. It's just...amazing...so amazing, you'll love it! It only takes us about 4 hours to get there, so probably longer for you since I'm assuming you live in OH. The pre-registration is only $70, which isn't too bad since a lot of people go to Otakon and there's so much to do. The rooms can get a little pricey, especially if you are staying in a room connected to the convention center, but if you can room with other people it really helps to bring the room cost down. For example, we are staying at the Hilton this year (which is connected to the con center) and we have enough people to make it $84 per person for all four days we are staying (well...three technically since Sunday is check-out and we get there on Thursday XD).

But yesh yesh...I would be your Shizuo should we ever attend the same convention b(^_^)

*****EDIT*****
        Here is a pic of my Shizuo cosplay taken last year. I've gotten a new vest since then:

User Image

Currently Questing:
        Limit Breaker User Image
        54k/180k

Fashionable Carnivore

Here's my crappy Chihiro from a few years back. I think I was either fourteen or fifteen I can't remember. I still have the costume ;.; It's red because the Original Japanese movie(of which I referenced) had it as red but the recent one made it pink for some reason. It was the end of the third day I think so sorry for the drooping shirt and lazy pose. My aunt made it for me and had to have it shipped in one day. It cost her so much money but it was worth it.

My Picture

Fashionable Genius

Here is one of my cosplays.Its neliel from bleach biggrin It was one of the hardest i've ever done. T.T

My most recent, Yukio~

Amorous Regular

2,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
blackflame16

My most recent cosplay is Miss Martian from young Justice.(the one on the left. That Artemis was awesome!!!)
User Image

User Image
It was so much fun to be green for a day, and chasing after all the Superboys at the con. I'm planning on wearing this again to a con next month and hopefully finish her stealth suit by then...

You look so great! ^_^ Go Miss Martian!
:
Princess Verdandi
Here is one of my cosplays.Its neliel from bleach biggrin It was one of the hardest i've ever done. T.T

Excellent job. For all the content on this outfit you really did well. Thumbs up.
so i just went to anime boston yesturday as sebastian in wonderland. i met up with my friend who was ciel in wonderland xD. i didnt get a lot of pictures because of some personal issues, and also me and my brother switched cosplays like in the middle of it so he was sebby and i was kaito was like the last 3 hours we were there! XD
me and my kitty
User Image
me and ciel had a tiny little photo shoot lol
User Image
User ImageUser Image
and here is one of me as kaito with my friend katey as miku :3
User Image
i might be going to connecitcon in july as england from hetalia for my birthday :3 im so excited

Fashionable Genius

Warlord Law
Princess Verdandi

Excellent job. For all the content on this outfit you really did well. Thumbs up.

Hahaha thanks being a centaur is not so bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games