Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I posted this in the wrong forum a few minutes ago so lets try this again sweatdrop I'm trying to figure out what anime character to cosplay as ( yes my current cosplay is Kagura Sohma ) Anyways if anyone would suggest awesome characters to cosplay as so far the only animes I've seen is fruits basket (only seen the 1st season) Inuyasha (seen the first 3 seasons) rosario vampire ( seen the 1st season ) hetalia ( seen the 1st season ) and full metal alchemist (I've watched random episodes with my sister in law)

Popular Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Popular Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cutesmasher

Mizore Shirayuki? She's quite a popular character to cosplay from what I've seen.

Popular Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul Perception
Mizore Shirayuki? She's quite a popular character to cosplay from what I've seen.

Yeah but my friend is cosplaying as her.

Popular Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sandyyan
What type of character do you like? What kind of cosplay do you want to show? Do you want the look-alike character or others? and your data smile

Hmm well I'm looking for a character that is kind of like me quiet, sometimes shy, funny, sweet, and always puts her friends before herself. And I suppose it would be a look-alike character, a character with long blond hair and blue eyes or a character with long black hair and green eyes.

Popular Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Popular Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sandyyan
Ms_Scar_0
sandyyan
What type of character do you like? What kind of cosplay do you want to show? Do you want the look-alike character or others? and your data smile

Hmm well I'm looking for a character that is kind of like me quiet, sometimes shy, funny, sweet, and always puts her friends before herself. And I suppose it would be a look-alike character, a character with long blond hair and blue eyes or a character with long black hair and green eyes.

Well, maybe Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-on!
Lisa Yadomaru from Bleach, but she has glasses

Ok, thanks for helping me.
Well if your looking to cosplay as a character that's quiet, shy, sweet, and puts her friends before herself, then how about Kagome, Sango, Kisa, or Lichtenstein cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games