Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Guys!
I was wondering if you could help me with this problem. [Idiotic Question]
I am trying to look for a cosplay partner.. But, I really don't know where to look. I mean, I've tried my state's forum, and a certain convention forum I attend too. Though, most of the people on the forums that goes to the convention, I already know.

And I know some of you guys/ gals are going to say, why not ask your friends from school. Well.. I have, but they're not truthfully interested in any anime/manga/game I want to cosplay from. So I would like to find somebody that is..

So.. Any clue on what I should do? o __ o

Lonely Lover

Well what state you in? I'm interested in being your buddy, since I lack a partner as well.
Axlias
Well what state you in? I'm interested in being your buddy, since I lack a partner as well.

c: Thanks~
..umm. I live in Hawaii. lol

Lonely Lover

Naolyk
Axlias

Ah.. haha... ha... ha..... ^^''
Axlias
Naolyk
Axlias

Ah.. haha... ha... ha..... ^^''

Yup.. :I
Hmm that's a tricky one. Since there's only Kawaii kon and HEXXP as far as conventions go here. Umm there's a few costume groups I know of that you could try and branch into but yeah looking at those forums or in HEXXP case their facebook page would be the way to go or could also try cosplay.com and see what you can up there. Other than that yeah not sure where else you can look.

Golden Friend

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Put an ad in the paper.

JUST KIDDING! heart haha

I would honestly go onto the cosplay.com forums. There are always a ton of threads that range from state to state. I've actually seen a couple of other people in gaia's cosplay forum that are from Hawaii as well.

Currently Questing:
Limit Breaker User Image
92k/195k
Latest Donator: Viviane_neechan heart

Angelic Cutie-Pie

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
As Ithlia has stated, your best bet would be to check out cosplay.com. :'3

Quick Reply

Submit