10,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
I would have to say Renji Abarai. He is my favorite character, and I love elaborate costumes/cosplays. I love the tattoos he has, and I made a great wig for it, so that's san extra bonus for me. But my favorite part, is that he has so many outfits to wear. His Bankai, his normal Lieutenant outfit, his hippie/80's outfits etc..
So that's why! xD

10,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
controlledchaos24
I would have to say Renji Abarai. He is my favorite character, and I love elaborate costumes/cosplays. I love the tattoos he has, and I made a great wig for it, so that's san extra bonus for me. But my favorite part, is that he has so many outfits to wear. His Bankai, his normal Lieutenant outfit, his hippie/80's outfits etc..
So that's why! xD

*fangirls over you* xD ohes o: thats cool ^_^

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
So that's why! xD

x3 Why Fangirl?
Thanks!

10,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
So that's why! xD

x3 Why Fangirl?
Thanks!

xD cause im a bleach fangirl >////////////< and renji is one of the guys i like sweatdrop

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
So that's why! xD

x3 Why Fangirl?
Thanks!

xD cause im a bleach fangirl >////////////< and renji is one of the guys i like sweatdrop

emotion_awesome Yay then~ xD
How could anyone not like Renji? xP

10,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
So that's why! xD

x3 Why Fangirl?
Thanks!

IKR xD Renji is awesome emotion_awesome he is so awesome that he should have a holiday named after him 3nodding

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
So that's why! xD

x3 Why Fangirl?
Thanks!

IKR xD Renji is awesome emotion_awesome he is so awesome that he should have a holiday named after him 3nodding

I know! xD
He deserves it, for all he's done! And it would be a day where people only buy, think, see, wear, (and I was about to type eat, but that'd be weird) Renji xp

10,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24
xXDemonic_Rose_PetalsxX
controlledchaos24

x3 Why Fangirl?
Thanks!

I know! xD
He deserves it, for all he's done! And it would be a day where people only buy, think, see, wear, (and I was about to type eat, but that'd be weird) Renji xp

o: we could Renji O's xD ffffffff that would be awesome O .O
"Introducing the brandnew power-packed cereal Renji O's
it has great taste and hey! if you eat about 5-6 boxes you will actually start to look like him!
also with a FREE PRIZE! now in ever box you will recieve a miniature size of renji's zanpactou (i know i spelt that wrong but idk xD )
now part neutrious part of your balance breakfast~!

10,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Well I like to cosplay Orihime because she is sweet and shes my favorite charcater

10,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Hinagiku Kurosaki Inoue
Well I like to cosplay Orihime because she is sweet and shes my favorite charcater

oh, thats cool
Matsumoto Rangiku 4laugh

she's funny, drives Hitsugaya crazy... she's just awesome. I love cosplaying as her cuz she's pretty, doesn't look strange with large boobs (tried on my friends Rukia cosplay...just didn't work lol) and one of my friends cosplay's as Hitsugaya with me XD heart

anyway...yeah. Matsumoto FTW sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games