Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Poster

Hello, I am holding a panel at Tucson Arizona's Con-Nichiwa 2012 and I need people to particapate in it.
Fan Wars
This is the link to the forums on Con-Ni, but I will be posting what this is all about right here.

What is Fan Wars? Fan Wars is a panel where teams debate and defend their anime from the other team who will be doing the same. The point is to prove that the anime you are rooting for is the better one. There will be 2 debates; each debate session will be 30 minutes long. Each team will have 5 minute sessions (in a 30 minute period a total of 6 sessions where each team gets 3) where they can chose to defend their anime or attack the other anime. Please note that you cannot just say, "Your anime sucks!" and then not follow up on it. We would like a sentence to be similar to "Pokemon is flawed because it goes on and on and Ash never ages". There will be three to five judges that will determine the winner at the end of each 30 minute debate.

Fan Wars is looking for people who are willing to defend/attack these anime’s:
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
One Piece
Bleach
Each anime will have a team of 3 people and a backup in case something happens.

Rules:
-Please refrain from cussing
-Keep it PG-13
-Bash the anime not the debater

Note that you are not only representing yourself, but the entire fandom of the anime.

I would enjoy it if people signed up...it will be a fun panel...Trust me ^^

Interesting Poster

This is who I have right now for each team

Team members will be posted here once people start signing up ^^
Naruto:
1)
2)
3)
BU)

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood:
1)
2)
3)
BU)

One Piece:
1)Key (Con-Ni Forums)
2)
3)
BU)

Bleach:
1)
2)
3)
BU)

Interesting Poster

10 days unill the con and I only have one person signed up...I need more so please PM me here or if you have an account on the forums you may PM me there you can even email me. Please pass on to people attending Con-Nichiwa and see if they wish to join in on the fun. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff