Welcome to Gaia! ::

A while ago, I had an idea for a Togepie egg/doll.
Like, you could have the spikes at the top of the head be able to open and close. (Along with the arms and legs being able to retrack into the doll) I am not sure how to explain it but, I thought it would be a cute accessory for a Misty Cosplayer. ^^ Any ideas for this? What do you think?

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
that sounds awesome, i actually started thinking about how it would work as soon as you mentioned it. give e a sec, im a real novice but i want to look up some reference pics for it.
Boot Norr
that sounds awesome, i actually started thinking about how it would work as soon as you mentioned it. give e a sec, im a real novice but i want to look up some reference pics for it.

I'm a novice too. Thanks for the ref!

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
BeyondBirthday01
Boot Norr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

like i said im a novice so i don't know what type of fabric you should use, but i recommend getting a regular togepi doll and altering it on the hands and feet , maybe lengthen the material i don't really know, so that they can tuck in and then make a hood that would would tuck into the back of the eggshell behind the head that you can pull over the top.
Boot Norr
BeyondBirthday01
Boot Norr

like i said im a novice so i don't know what type of fabric you should use, but i recommend getting a regular togepi doll and altering it on the hands and feet , maybe lengthen the material i don't really know, so that they can tuck in and then make a hood that would would tuck into the back of the eggshell behind the head that you can pull over the top.

Cool! I can see where you're coming from.
But, I was thinking of using velcro! blaugh (I love the stuff) Now I have a summer project! I'll try to get it done and post pics~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games