Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright Sakura-con!
I started an old topic about this but......
it was just told on for me.

So really if your not going you can still come and talk.
Talk about cosplays, animes, what year was your favorite ect.
Though i'm no cosplay master.
I ask people on devientart all the time....

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I tried going to Sakura Con 2011 but, it didn't work out. So now hopefully, me and my boyfriend will be able to go to Sakura Con 2012 in our Speed Grapher cosplay! :3
I'm SO pumped already! 4laugh
I haven't started anything on my cosplay yet, but I know I'm going to be Dark Magician Girl.
Hopefully my best friend will go as Dark Magician along with me, but we'll see.
I'm not sure if I'd go, it all depends on how good my relations will be with my friend from Seattle...
Either way, I kinda hope getting there as Cloud with my boyfriend as Sephiroth. (AC ver)
It's been a dream of mine since I first played FF7 heart ... I wonder how mad will the guys there get at us for ruining their childhood idols xD

But then again,
It's about as canon as Timon and Pumba, so~

Liberal Entrepreneur

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm nearly finished with my Honekoneko gijinka [Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt] costume that I plan on officially debuting at Sakura con 2012, So I've SUPER excited for it.

Unfortunately I've been jobless since the last con so I have yet to prereg... Damn you money problems!!!

Invisible Friend

10,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I've noticed Gaia never shows up to the conventions I go to. Have they ever gone to Sakura-Con? probably not. I didn't see them at Otakon when I went to that, either. These are things what I've come to expect from this website.
I wish D: I went to 2010 and it was my first and only time there. I've been to other cons but that was definitely the most insane con I've ever been to and I loved it. Problem is... I live in Michigan xD clear across the country. It was just a freak chance my friend learned like 8 months ahead of time that she was going and asked me if I'd go. So I had a long heads up to plan. So far no word on her going so I won't bother sad
Went last year As Tidus from Final Fnatasy X. This year the Plan is Jill Valentine BSAA from Resident Evil 5 and Shuyin from Final Fnatasy X-2
gollisodemi
I've noticed Gaia never shows up to the conventions I go to. Have they ever gone to Sakura-Con? probably not. I didn't see them at Otakon when I went to that, either. These are things what I've come to expect from this website.

Oh yes gaia has been to Sakura-con for the past two years I have gone, even my friend was even in the youtube vid for a least a second or so.

Invisible Friend

10,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I couldn't make it for all of the last three, but I was going every year up until then.

6,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
hey gaians!
i am going to attend SakuraCon 2012 (i always go) and i was wanting to do a meet and greet, i might have some new AnimeCon gowers with me, depends on who i bring.
anyway i was wanting to meet up with some people whether in cosplay or not. i know i will be going to the saturday night party that the con will be putting on. so maybe we can dance? or get something to eat and nerd out? if anyone is interested i live in oregon. and i love almost all anime biggrin
plus i have the event marked on my facebook with several of the people i am going to bring on there, marked so you can get an idea of who you will be meeting! biggrin
clhsninja
hey gaians!
i am going to attend SakuraCon 2012 (i always go) and i was wanting to do a meet and greet, i might have some new AnimeCon gowers with me, depends on who i bring.
anyway i was wanting to meet up with some people whether in cosplay or not. i know i will be going to the saturday night party that the con will be putting on. so maybe we can dance? or get something to eat and nerd out? if anyone is interested i live in oregon. and i love almost all anime biggrin
plus i have the event marked on my facebook with several of the people i am going to bring on there, marked so you can get an idea of who you will be meeting! biggrin

Jeeze la weeze I haven't been the only one who wants to do a meet and greet [x

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kimillia
gollisodemi

Oh yes gaia has been to Sakura-con for the past two years I have gone, even my friend was even in the youtube vid for a least a second or so.

Does Gaia Online have their own booth at Sakura-Con? And if so, do members who visit recieve prizes or special, evolving items possibly...? sweatdrop

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
clhsninja
hey gaians!

Really? That's sick! whee How many people do you have so far? rolleyes

6,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
Circumcised Unicorn
clhsninja
hey gaians!

Really? That's sick! whee How many people do you have so far? rolleyes

not many yet that are dead set, but some that really want to come!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games