Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
So I wanted to do a little selfish promotion but I have a story to all of this too. So please hear me out.

So before I bore you, here are my group's accounts.
DeviantArt: PockyBoxxProductions
YouTube: PockyBoxxPro
Facebook: PockyBoxxPro
Wix/Website: PockyBoxxPro
(our forum is a little glitchy if you're using Google Chrome)

And I don't use Gaia too too much. So if you wanna contact me about something, please go to one of the site above and ask for "Green Tea Pocky"

So here goes my story of why I'm promoting myself. And why I really need you to subscribe.

Oni and Katt founded this group about a year ago, sometime in November. I didn't join the group till February 18th this year. I didn't get too involved with the two of them right away since we live an hour and 45 minutes away from each other. But as I was shown all the accounts and I wanted to get to know it all a little better I noticed about all of our videos at the time had 3 dislikes. So I asked Katt what was going on because it obviously wasn't a coincidence. They told me that they knew who it was. They weren't really on good terms with this other cosplay group that goes by the name of RandomOtakuTV (aka ROT). So I told them, "Well I guess we'll just have to work hard!" And so we did. I was throwing ideas back and forth and we had a ton to do. When we finally got together we started to do them all and post them. Not too long after, if ROT took one of our ideas, posting a journal on DeviantArt about an hour later, saying they were going to do the same thing. Yeah, no big deal. But they did this 3 times more and some of them being segments that they can go on with. Recently they've gotten a large spike in popularity and it's really upset me because they're our ideas..

Now I don't need you all to subscribe if you don't want to. We want you guys to watch as well. But it would mean a lot to like our videos, leave feedback, give us ideas and of course subscribe.
So if you would, that'd be great.

But to throw in something, we're going to be doing Gaia gold giveaways sometime in the future. We've got a ton of coupons from a con we're hoping to host, but things are starting to look really down. But even if it happens, we're going to have plenty left over. Since we don't really play, we'd like to give it to you guys.
If you private message that you found out about the channel from Green Tea Pocky on Gaia, and I see you're subscribed, I might as well give you a coupon.

So thank you for putting up with my rambling, have a nice day.

IRL Conventioneer

900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Interesting Poster

Love your vids ^^ Do you guys only make Vocaloid based vids most of the time? OMG, just rembered, you guys should make more CMV's ^^ loved your pika girl one a lot ^^

IRL Conventioneer

900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Most of the stuff we do is vocaloid since that's the first cosplay we all share from a series I guess you could say. But we do plan on doing more CMVs when we get together again. Actually I think the other 2 girls are working on one today. I don't know how it'll come out since I've always been the one to edit them. But whatever xD

We should have adventure time and kuroshitsuji / black butler stuff up eventually. My Ciel finally came in yesterday after waiting 2 months. We also have plans for the three Akage. Who am I kidding xD we can't keep up with our ideas.
But I am super excited for one black butler CMV in particular~

IRL Conventioneer

900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Gambino Bilge rat

18,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, I'm sure that must be difficult. But remember, this is all just about having fun, right? If some else steals an idea, what's it matter as long as you're enjoying yourself? Don't get discouraged over such trivial matters... Just have fun.

By the way, if you don't want them to take your ideas, don't post them within public view while you're discussing it. If they don't have access to your ideas than they can't take them. Keep them secret. smile

Either way, good luck and ignore those who try to one-up you-- acknowledging them is not worth the time.

I must admit, your group looks like fun. Sometimes I wish I could have gotten into something like this, but I'm probably a bit too old now. There's not much of this kind of stuff around where I live, anyway.

IRL Conventioneer

900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you do much for the support! It really does mean a lot! It's being taken care of and you're absolutely right, that's what we've been saying to these rumors "I don't know where you got that and why you would believe that, we're just here to be together and have fun." we may have promoted ourselves in forums like so but we didn't cheat..
But really. Thank you. We're not about to let this get us down.

IRL Conventioneer

900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Bump

Just about all drama has been solved. Thank you guys for the support.

IRL Conventioneer

900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items