Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to go to the New York Comic Con in October, but I have no ideas of what to cosplay as. I'm pretty tiny for being 15, so that cuts a bunch of ideas off the list. I'm around 5'2, I guess. sweatdrop

Please leave some ideasss~

IRL Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Well, what anime do you like?
XAngelic_MistX

I have too many to name.. sweatdrop
But I can say that I have black hair and I'm not really hoping to buy a wig of some sorts.

IRL Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

But I can say that I have black hair and I'm not really hoping to buy a wig of some sorts.
Um, that doesn't help much..and I guess some sort of normal school girl because no wigs on like an anime with big hair or bright colored hair is sort of a fail.
Maybe one of the girls from Sayonara Zestubou Sensei?
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Um, that doesn't help much..and I guess some sort of normal school girl because no wigs on like an anime with big hair or bright colored hair is sort of a fail.

gonk I mean, maybe I can dye my entire head brown or get some highlights, but bright colors are probably a noooo..

IRL Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

gonk I mean, maybe I can dye my entire head brown or get some highlights, but bright colors are probably a noooo..
Nah, just go for a normal-haired school girl. c: Wigs are actually a really good investment. Not those party-city ones, I mean something like arda wigs.
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Nah, just go for a normal-haired school girl. c: Wigs are actually a really good investment. Not those party-city ones, I mean something like arda wigs.

Okie. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you! 3nodding

IRL Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Yeah, I suggest fantasy sheep on ebay, she's really good. c:
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Do you know this from personal experience? surprised

IRL Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Yeah, haha. Believe me you don't want to be like these people http://pleasestopcosplaying.tumblr.com/
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Yeah, haha. Believe me you don't want to be like these people http://pleasestopcosplaying.tumblr.com/

Oh gosh... burning_eyes

IRL Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Oh gosh... burning_eyes
Mhmm, you do have enough time to order a wig, I think, m,ost take atleast 2 weeks to come. c:
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Oh gosh... burning_eyes
Mhmm, you do have enough time to order a wig, I think, m,ost take atleast 2 weeks to come. c:

I was hoping she would have a light gray/silver wig because I was thinking of being Menma from AnoHana. crying

IRL Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Oh gosh... burning_eyes

I was hoping she would have a light gray/silver wig because I was thinking of being Menma from AnoHana. crying
Try ardawigs.com. c:
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX
evonnezeng
XAngelic_MistX

Oh gosh... burning_eyes

Try ardawigs.com. c:

The website doesn't seem to be up..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas