Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I am having a tough time. I am going to animazement in a month and I cant decide if I should go as shizuo from durarara, or Fukuyama from Girls Bravo. Any suggestions?

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ninja rawr ninja
If you go as Shizuo from DRRR! then you'll probably be recognized more and get more attention because of the bigger fanbase. However, you'll certainly make the day of any Girls Bravo fans to see one of the lesser cosplayed characters of a lesser cosplayed series.
And hell yeah Animazement!

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I myself am a pretty big fan of Girls bravo so I was seriously considering doing Fukuyama. But the overwhelming interest of being a tough guy like Shizuo is hard to ignore,

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

Ahaha the reward of getting to go to Animazement is the only thing keeping me sane while finishing up my classes right now.
I totally second what Valalaraptor said. There are pros to being easily recognized as Shizuo because more know of him, but it can be really damn awesome to hear someone tell you something like "I didn't think anyone here would cosplay that!" I say just go with whoever you like, and who you can get a decent cosplay of put together.
I dunno about the other character, but Shizuo is a relatively easily cosplay to mod. I'm guessing that other character is from a slice-of-life sort of show, so his outfit shouldn't be extremely difficult.
Best of luck whoever you choose!

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. reference image for Fukuyama
Sorry its so big emo
Shizo Its more easy and u will acppet more Attention

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My biggest thing with Shizuo is he will probably have a ton of cosplayers I want to be more.... cant think ofthe word

Blessed Codger

formedindarkness
My biggest thing with Shizuo is he will probably have a ton of cosplayers I want to be more.... cant think ofthe word

Personally, I'm kind of over the 12872437892801289017853200.0000009 Shizuo cosplayers I see at every convention.

He's the new L, I guess.

Anywho. Shizuo's a very cool character, but I think it'd be more rewarding for you to cosplay the other guy.

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well thanks for your input everyone I think I have decided now blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items