Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫ I just met you
And this is crazy

Apparently we might be going to Orlando Saturday night, rather than the rave. >_o; I am so confused, and not sure if I need to bring normal clothes for that.

Anyways, Friday I'll be dressed in plain clothes - if you see a girl with brown hair and a Destiny Islands Surf Club Riku t-shirt walking around with... I can't remember what my friend is planning to cosplay, and can't find where she listed it. I think Kairi? Buh. Either way, that's likely me to feel free to come say hi.

No seriously Lockea where the hell did you write down your costumes?

But here's my number
So call me maybe ♫

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Nocturnal Melodies__ix
♫ I just met you
And this is crazy

Apparently we might be going to Orlando Saturday night, rather than the rave. >_o; I am so confused, and not sure if I need to bring normal clothes for that.

Anyways, Friday I'll be dressed in plain clothes - if you see a girl with brown hair and a Destiny Islands Surf Club Riku t-shirt walking around with... I can't remember what my friend is planning to cosplay, and can't find where she listed it. I think Kairi? Buh. Either way, that's likely me to feel free to come say hi.

No seriously Lockea where the hell did you write down your costumes?

But here's my number
So call me maybe ♫

Lol Earlier on in the day tomorrow I'll be in a dress then once we check in to our room and get settled in I plan on changing into my costume.

Teslacoyl44 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

does anyone have pictures yet? I went as Demogirl. I believe I was the only one there??? Only on saturday though.
I'm planning to dump all of my pictures onto my deviantart a little later today (once I write up the journal for it and all). However they won't all STAY there, because some of them aren't of me/are from a photoshoot I did with some friends and will be taken down once said friends claim them. ^^

EDIT: Pictures dumped onto my photobucket. They'll be there unless someone in one of them specifically requests the picture be taken down.

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/Ice-N-Darkness/MetroCon/MetroCon_2012/

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
I totally missed the Gaia events... I wanted to go so bad ;_;

Distinct Browser

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
just joined GAIA and had to see if anyone else was talking about metrocon lol , glad to see some people on here also went and hope they will be going next year also.

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Oh hello! I can't believe I missed the Gaia events lol xD
I'll be at metro again next year razz

Dangerous Voter

10,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Me and my gaia friend will be going to our very first con ever! I'm a little bummed at the moment because my wig is a tangle disaster and I wanted it to look all perfect for pictures. But since its not for a few months I will keep trying to fix it and maybe test wear it for halloween.
Also any suggestions on how to fix my wig from any pros here will be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff