Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello gaia! Just as a title describes, a like for a like! Also, cosplay discussions are welcome here. :3 Talk to me, I don't bite! heart

https://www.facebook.com/AlisonCosplay
This place moves slow. So it might take awhile. Your Dark Magician is cute. I'm gonna go check out your tutorials.
Your voice is so cute. I would suggest finding a place to rest your camera(like a tripod) if you plan on doing more videos like this. Other then that your tutorial was good so far.
Princess Pudddenpop
Your voice is so cute. I would suggest finding a place to rest your camera(like a tripod) if you plan on doing more videos like this. Other then that your tutorial was good so far.

whee Thank you! I I was working on trying to stand my tiny little camera on something but I don't have anything tall enough to balance it, and I don't own a tripod. But I know I'll need to think of something for the next parts because I can't hold the camera and pin/cut/sew at the same time anyways. gonk
iDesu
Princess Pudddenpop

whee Thank you! I I was working on trying to stand my tiny little camera on something but I don't have anything tall enough to balance it, and I don't own a tripod. But I know I'll need to think of something for the next parts because I can't hold the camera and pin/cut/sew at the same time anyways. gonk

Wally-world(walmart) should have a 10 buck tripod. You can always use book shelves or stack things.
Princess Pudddenpop
iDesu
Princess Pudddenpop

Wally-world(walmart) should have a 10 buck tripod. You can always use book shelves or stack things.

I found one on amazon thats like $20, but it says its compatible with my camera 3nodding I'll probably buy that one. walmart scares me!
iDesu
Princess Pudddenpop
iDesu
Princess Pudddenpop

I found one on amazon thats like $20, but it says its compatible with my camera 3nodding I'll probably buy that one. walmart scares me!

Why does wally world scare you?

Tipsy Friend

Your Madoka group looks so great! I have to go check out the rest of your page. whee

Mine is: www.facebook.com/HatteysPage
Princess Pudddenpop
iDesu
Princess Pudddenpop
iDesu
Princess Pudddenpop

Why does wally world scare you?

Because one time I got lost...that place is huge and there are so many crazy people ready to trample you. At least, that's how it is here. owo''
Hattey
Your Madoka group looks so great! I have to go check out the rest of your page. whee

Mine is: www.facebook.com/HatteysPage

Thank you~! I liked your page as well. 3nodding
I will be updating the tutorial for part 2 (the bodice) next week, if you're interested.
iDesu

Because one time I got lost...that place is huge and there are so many crazy people ready to trample you. At least, that's how it is here. owo''

I go at like 2 oclock in the morning, so I don't worry about s**t like that.

But its awesome that your getting a tripod.

O.G. Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Done biggrin don't have a cosplay page though lol User Image

Bashful Bloodsucker

6,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
I love the ib cosplay heart
Princess Pudddenpop
iDesu

I go at like 2 oclock in the morning, so I don't worry about s**t like that.

But its awesome that your getting a tripod.

Yup! ..as soon as I get paid! sweatdrop It's a hard life, being a poor high school student. uwu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff