Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
oOTsukaikariOo
wakemeup20
oOTsukaikariOo
im cosplaying as Noctis Lucis Caelum for anime vegas and halloween but im gunna have to hope that no one notices that i have no contacts since my parents like to be the rulers of my life and they refuse contacts....

Don't worry, a lot of people get that not everyone can have contacts (like my eyes for death the kid didn't have any yellow since I would have to get prescription contacts). I bet it'll look great!

thxX3 ill try posting a pic if im not camera shy...btw this is gunna be the first time cosplaying...got any tips? sweatdrop

Be prepared to spend money, there is no such thing as over planning, ask for help if needed and if all is lost, a glue gun can be your best friend.

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kittymeeow
wakemeup20
Kittymeeow
wakemeup20
Kittymeeow
Bellatrix Lestrange.

Oh gosh that wig must be a pain XD

What wig? Bellatrix?

No no no... its going to be simple.

My sailor moon wig was a PAIN.

Oh man I bet ><. I'm working on my wig for Harley right now and I thought it was hard, but yours must have taken forever!

took about 2 weeks. I had to start over a couple times...

What are you doing for the Harley wig?

I got the fluffiest blonde wig that I am currently trying to straighten, and then I'll be putting that into pigtails and either sharpie dyeing or dip dyeing the ends of the wig.
im going to be the 11th doctor and so far i have the shurt, saspenders, coat and of Corse the boe tie (it red though) also a lazer ponter(sadly it wont look like the Sonic screwdriver) also another sad thing is i cant aford a fez crying

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Doctors Girl1991
im going to be the 11th doctor and so far i have the shurt, saspenders, coat and of Corse the boe tie (it red though) also a lazer ponter(sadly it wont look like the Sonic screwdriver) also another sad thing is i cant aford a fez crying

Sounds awesome!
wakemeup20
The Doctors Girl1991

Sounds awesome!

thanks

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
wakemeup20
oOTsukaikariOo
wakemeup20
oOTsukaikariOo
im cosplaying as Noctis Lucis Caelum for anime vegas and halloween but im gunna have to hope that no one notices that i have no contacts since my parents like to be the rulers of my life and they refuse contacts....

Don't worry, a lot of people get that not everyone can have contacts (like my eyes for death the kid didn't have any yellow since I would have to get prescription contacts). I bet it'll look great!

thxX3 ill try posting a pic if im not camera shy...btw this is gunna be the first time cosplaying...got any tips? sweatdrop

Be prepared to spend money, there is no such thing as over planning, ask for help if needed and if all is lost, a glue gun can be your best friend.

thx biggrin i hope to not die~

Beloved Friend

I'm getting Rinoa done by Halloween. Afterwords I take that cosplay to Bakuretsu-Con a week or so later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games