Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So Halloween is a month and a bit away, and if you're like me you like to get to work on those bigger cosplays early! So tell me, do you plan to wear a cosplay on Halloween? If so, what is it and why? If not, why not?

I myself am doing the Arkham City version of Harley Quinn!

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
me and my gf might do nyanko sensei. we found the hoodies online and I wanna be the black nyanko sensei or natsume. If we can get the horns made in time I might do vincent from Catherine but probably not.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

I'll be busy with classes that whole day and night, but if I have time I might just wear Lightning to go and get dinner if I feel like it. I haven't really done much with Halloween and cosplay ever before. It seems like fun if you're the social sort and can hang with dressed up friends or go to a party.

IRL Conventioneer

My brother and I are dressing up as Robin and Kid Flash from Young Justice. We're also running a half-marathon on them!
I'm going to be dressed up as Black Widow from the Avengers biggrin
I think my SO and I will go as Katniss and Peeta just for fun.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Athlete 50
Harley Quinn!! I love it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My twin and I are doing Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran Host Club ... wonderland style. Though I fear we might be frilled to death by our friend. ;^; I hate frills.

Junior Smoker

I want 2 dress up just like Wilfred from the series because is just darn funny and cute.
User Image
I'm making a Tardis dress out of T-shirts. I have the bodice done already. I also plan to make a mini top hat to be the light.

Sex Symbol

Might be Marshall Lee or Noctis Lucis Caelum, still deciding. xD

Sex Symbol

Milady Alluca
I'll be busy with classes that whole day and night, but if I have time I might just wear Lightning to go and get dinner if I feel like it. I haven't really done much with Halloween and cosplay ever before. It seems like fun if you're the social sort and can hang with dressed up friends or go to a party.
Your Lightning is so good! O:

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

Noctisu
Milady Alluca
Your Lightning is so good! O:

Aw thank you so much c:>
I've gotta finish the details on my pauldron and properly style my wig though before I can be more satisfied with it, I'm horrid at styling :s

Romantic Genius

I'm being Lua Klein from Baccano for pictures with my boyfriend who is being Ladd Russo, basically testing out our Anime Next gear and then for my work's Halloween party, I'm being Ambellina from Amory Wars. I figured I have thigh high black boots that are going to waste, I need to test out the new Magicake Aquapaint pallets I bought anyway and I'm already blonde with blue eyes and have a lot of lycra, PVC and spandex to choose from in my fabric stores.
I might dress up as Vriska from homestuck but I'm not entirely sure I want to spend 2 and a half hours doing make up as soon as I get home from school xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff