• Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Roshia_Himawari
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Roshia_Himawari
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Roshia_Himawari

Lucky indeed. Just regular male China. My hair is the perfect length and shade to play him. Well, high quality wigs might not, but mine came from a Halloween store, so it does.

Ah I see o: If your hair's good enough to use for a cosplay, then it's better than having an itchy wig, da? emotion_yatta
Da. Unfortunately, my hair isn't good for many other characters.

Well I guess hair isn't always good for every character sweatdrop
True. Actually, it'd be rather scary if someone had hair that was good for a lot of anime characters, considering the types of hair you usually see.

Mhmm, plus, I think it's physically impossible xD
Pretty much.

Beloved Pyromaniac

LadyKiko95
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
LadyKiko95
I haven't cosplayed from Hetalia yet, but I am going to go thrift store shopping soon to get things to use for my cosplays. I will be cosplaying as Russia (because I was kinda dubbed as the Russia of my group the minute they found out I could do a Russian accent and because I love his coat.), Lithuania (I act like him a lot and also my best friend is going to be Poland XD), and Belgium (I look like her and she needs more love!).

That's cool c: I love Russia's accent, it's just scary that his sub seiyuu is an old guy emotion_jawdrop It's so amazing~ emotion_kirakira
My friend's /OBSESSED/ with Lithuania emotion_awesome Poland... Let me know how that turns out xDDD I have yet to see a Poland cosplay that looks just like the guy o:
I used to have my avi cosplay Belgium and I have the link to a video of Matryoshka where Belgium sings

Well my friend who's going to be my Poland definitly won't be looking like a guy. She's going to be the girliest Poland imaginable, which makes me laugh. I'm still trying to convine her to be Ukraine because they both have big tracks of land XD.

Let me know how that turns out xDDD Poland has always amused me = u = ... Oh gott Ukraine x'DDD

Beloved Pyromaniac

Sullen BabyDoll05
I've done Finland, Hungary and fem!America. I would have to say that Finland is the most fun to cosplay. At the first con I wore it to I became friends with a Sealand cosplayer and we do a lot of pair cosplays. Unfortunately we haven't found a permanent Sweden to complete the family. Sometimes we find one at a con and get a couple pictures but that's it. More people need to cosplay Sweden. Well, all the Nordics need more cosplayers.

That's cool emotion_yatta Finland is so cuuuuute emotion_kirakira True, though, we need more Nordic cosplayers, even though my friend already does cosplay Norway

Beloved Pyromaniac

I've only cosplayed to school one time since I missed the last convention, but those are really good eek

Sparkly Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Lol that's nice emotion_awesome Too bad fem! China either carries a lantern or a giant steak knife... emotion_dowant
Same, I usually just go "... Oh my gott Poland -________-"
Hmm wonder what the clothing would look like .o.
I might but I just started cosplaying so I'm trying to get used to even wearing costumes to begin with sweatdrop

Well, Slavic clothing in general have floral, wheat, and other intricate designs embroidered on their shirts/dresses, as well as beaded designs in some regions. (i.e. Men's shirt plus this from my homeland, Russian men's shirt, Czech, etc.)

Oho, last year was my very first year at cosplaying. If you have someone to do it with, it would be a whole lot better and fun c:

Beloved Pyromaniac

Risky Venture
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Lol that's nice emotion_awesome Too bad fem! China either carries a lantern or a giant steak knife... emotion_dowant
Same, I usually just go "... Oh my gott Poland -________-"
Hmm wonder what the clothing would look like .o.
I might but I just started cosplaying so I'm trying to get used to even wearing costumes to begin with sweatdrop

Well, Slavic clothing in general have floral, wheat, and other intricate designs embroidered on their shirts/dresses, as well as beaded designs in some regions. (i.e. Men's shirt plus this from my homeland, Russian men's shirt, Czech, etc.)

Oho, last year was my very first year at cosplaying. If you have someone to do it with, it would be a whole lot better and fun c:

Ah okay I see o: That's so pretty emotion_kirakira I have a friend who cosplays as England and another as Norway and a lot of cosplay friends who have... like a lot of cosplays I can't even count eek I can tell it's fun though from why cosplay has gotten much more popular these days, especially at my school since our anime club is growing and we're showing a lot of anime club spirit emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games