Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Inquisitor

Cuba. Because I look like him, his costume is simple and awesome for summertime cons, and it gives me an excuse to walk around with a small bucket of ice cream all day long.

edit: In addition... Know one else ever goes as Cuba. Makes me feel a little more unique. He's also probably the most masculine character in the show, so bonus points there.

Beloved Pyromaniac

Psichosis
Cuba. Because I look like him, his costume is simple and awesome for summertime cons, and it gives me an excuse to walk around with a small bucket of ice cream all day long.

edit: In addition... Know one else ever goes as Cuba. Makes me feel a little more unique. He's also probably the most masculine character in the show, so bonus points there.

Oh nice .o. It's true though about the part of not seeing many Cubas, maybe because the outfit is a bit simple and common, and especially since he appears in the anime for only a short moment.

Beloved Pyromaniac

Lady Cecilie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Right now I cosplay as a couple of versions of France and Poland but somehow I never make it out in my Poland cosplay.... I always end up in a dress!
Lolita Poland!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Recently I styled my Netherlands wig and I will be styling my Denmark wig soon so they well happen... Oh and I did England and America but they were a video thing only so no pics! And I am also working on Fem France! I love France!

Dang those are pretty good o: France's outfit=WIN, Lolita Poland= eek OH GOTT xDD But we all saw that coming emotion_awesome So many cosplays though ;o;

Questionable Inquisitor

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Psichosis

Oh nice .o. It's true though about the part of not seeing many Cubas, maybe because the outfit is a bit simple and common, and especially since he appears in the anime for only a short moment.

I kinda like his simplicity. Makes it really easy to act out his character. All I really have to know about cosplaying him is to eat ice cream and whenever I see a Canada, get mad and mistake them for America.

Also nice from a financial point of view. In total I only needed to spend $45 on the costume. $15 for a Hawaiian shirt, and $30 for a clip on ponytail.

Beloved Pyromaniac

Psichosis
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Psichosis

I kinda like his simplicity. Makes it really easy to act out his character. All I really have to know about cosplaying him is to eat ice cream and whenever I see a Canada, get mad and mistake them for America.

Also nice from a financial point of view. In total I only needed to spend $45 on the costume. $15 for a Hawaiian shirt, and $30 for a clip on ponytail.

Good point, since other costumes are sweatdrop Erm...//EXPENSIVE// gonk Be careful and watch out for brain freeze though emotion_awesome

Obsessive Cleric

I'm back! And I have finally found the old, fun and silly picture of my Hong Kong crossplay! The Ariel in the back is a friend of mine as well as the Korea fake glomping me (so hard to hold that pose for pictures, lol) and the person that I am blocking in the picture was another friend who was China XD
User Image

P.S. Floppy sleeves are fun

3,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm a Sealand cosplayer myself. I used to cosplay China, but the convention near me is in the middle of the summer, and my China outfit was waaaaay too hot. Sealand is much cooler. Even if the wig does itch like 1000 mosquito bites.

Beloved Pyromaniac

caoxueli
I'm back! And I have finally found the old, fun and silly picture of my Hong Kong crossplay! The Ariel in the back is a friend of mine as well as the Korea fake glomping me (so hard to hold that pose for pictures, lol) and the person that I am blocking in the picture was another friend who was China XD
User Image

P.S. Floppy sleeves are fun

Omg that's so awesome emotion_dowant Especially since Hong Kong and Korea aren't too common emotion_donotwant I can tell, that pose looks uneasy xDD Looks nice though! emotion_yatta
And yes, floppy sleeves are extremely fun unless you're trying to do schoolwork xDD I just kept flapping my sleeves all day saying "aru" the day I cosplayed to school = u =

Beloved Pyromaniac

Roshia_Himawari
I'm a Sealand cosplayer myself. I used to cosplay China, but the convention near me is in the middle of the summer, and my China outfit was waaaaay too hot. Sealand is much cooler. Even if the wig does itch like 1000 mosquito bites.

I see o: I have a convention near me in the spring and one in November so I guess I was a bit lucky there. Which China outfit, though? o: Wait, wigs itch? ; o;

3,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Roshia_Himawari

I see o: I have a convention near me in the spring and one in November so I guess I was a bit lucky there. Which China outfit, though? o: Wait, wigs itch? ; o;

Lucky indeed. Just regular male China. My hair is the perfect length and shade to play him. Well, high quality wigs might not, but mine came from a Halloween store, so it does.

Wealthy Noob

Pirate! England emotion_c8

Beloved Pyromaniac

Roshia_Himawari
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Roshia_Himawari

Lucky indeed. Just regular male China. My hair is the perfect length and shade to play him. Well, high quality wigs might not, but mine came from a Halloween store, so it does.

Ah I see o: If your hair's good enough to use for a cosplay, then it's better than having an itchy wig, da? emotion_yatta

Beloved Pyromaniac

Respond Japanese way
Pirate! England emotion_c8

Fem! China approves! emotion_yatta

Desirable Hunter

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
i quite like a really good denmark cosplay i saw and one for prussia. heart

Beloved Pyromaniac

Wolfz Heart
i quite like a really good denmark cosplay i saw and one for prussia. heart

Hmm both of them are really good, but sometimes I prefer Denmark since Prussia's pretty common sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games